JollyColt

Error during communication with cloud service

I'm not sure if the servers are down but I have been trying to get the game to work for last hour and can't even get to my shelter when u are greeted with the screen saying press a to start u do and goes into long loading screens but will put me back to the screen saying press a to start but now with an added message of "Error during communication with cloud service" why I thought it would fit the title. I have restarted my Xbox and my router and no budge I am wondering if any else has dealt with this problem and have any solutions. Any help at all will be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

Best Support, 

I hope you could help me out sinds patch 1.0 i get the message when im logging in to my shelter: error during communication with cloud service. 

Greetz Banos

• Like 1

It's definitely profile specific I've tried 3 different Xboxes two different internet connections did the hard reset clear game cache reinstall profile reinstall the game finally I checked my other profiles and called a few friends their accounts are working just fine they did not reset any characters

• Like 1

Yep... same problem on my side... really annoying issue. Hope this will be solved quickly..

Yeah, also having an issue over on PS4.

There seems to be an issue connecting to the cloud servers. 

Extremely long loading times followed by a failure to connect to the server, and if it does manage to connect it's for a very brief period.