Sign in to follow this  
Black_Ice931

Advanced Medic - ACE 3

Hello everyone,

I am trying to create my own training mission for the advanced medic with ACE and most of the times I spawn an NPC this guy dies.

This is the code I am using:

'B_Survivor_F' createUnit [getMarkerPos "PatientSpawn_01", _grp,'tizio1=this; dostop tizio1'];

[tizio1, selectRandom[0.3,0.5,0.7,0.9], "leg_r", selectrandom ["stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[tizio1, selectRandom[0.3,0.5,0.7,0.9], "leg_l", selectrandom ["stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[tizio1, selectRandom[0.3,0.5,0.7,0.9], "body", selectrandom ["stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[tizio1, selectRandom[0.3,0.5,0.7,0.9], "head", selectrandom ["stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[tizio1, selectRandom[0.3,0.5,0.7,0.9], "hand_r", selectrandom ["stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[tizio1, selectRandom[0.3,0.5,0.7,0.9], "hand_l", selectrandom ["stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;

How can I avoid the NPC to die instantly? I would prefer it to faint, for example..

Thank you.

Don't quote me, but I do believe there is options within ace to have the uncon state run on them too, I tried it a while back.
I just didn't find a use for it on a mission level as it was kinda taxing, but dig through the options..

My issue was different than yours, I couldn't kill them if I remember right, they had to bleed out.