Farsights Attempt at ReTextures

or F.A.R.T. is just a small project I started a while ago and had no motivation to finish because of how small it was. 

Well rather than seeing it go to waste I figured I'd make it public and be done with it. Only consists of the 3 outfits shown which are mixed camo patterns. EA1YwHvU8AASiL3?format=jpg&name=large

Feedback is appreciated and feel free to make suggestions, I won't guarantee I'll make them all but maybe.

Feel free to use it but don't claim it as your own or edit it in such a way as to claim it as your own, that's just bad and you should feel bad.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1821275670

• Like 5

Humour and talent, i'd say that's a winning combo already!!

The textures are very nice indeed, maybe add a couple more gear items like a backpack or vest to tie them together and you'll have a well rounded pack. It doesn't have to be big to be beautiful. 

An easy way to double the content of your pack is to simply swap out the model you've used in your config for this one...

model="\A3\Characters_F_Exp\BLUFOR\B_CTRG_Soldier_01_F.p3d";

...it will give you an unrolled sleeve version with high collar, like this.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, EO said:

Humour and talent, i'd say that's a winning combo already!!

The textures are very nice indeed, maybe add a couple more gear items like a backpack or vest to tie them together and you'll have a well rounded pack. It doesn't have to be big to be beautiful. 

An easy way to double the content of your pack is to simply swap out the model you've used in your config for this one...

model="\A3\Characters_F_Exp\BLUFOR\B_CTRG_Soldier_01_F.p3d";

...it will give you an unrolled sleeve version with high collar, like this.

Does it use the same texture for that? 

13 minutes ago, KmdrFarsight said:

Does it use the same texture for that? 

Yep. :f: 

(I used that little trick for my Ravaged and Frithified Gear pack.)

3 minutes ago, EO said:

Yep. :f: 

Well now, ain't that something good to know 😎🤘

• Like 1

Should have 3 more out today, mixed AOR 1+2, Multicam and MC Tropic and generic Grey and Tan

I’m going to do some matching vests and kit bags for this, one of each camo pattern and maybe a plain green and tan variant too so people can mix and match as they see fit.

• Like 2

Updated the textures (again) Added some Boonies in matching colors, and a helmet and vest in flat OD for now.

Project dropped due to lack of interest from myself. Can this thread be locked or deleted.