67927589_2855751027774005_5376881016835145728_o.png?_nc_cat=109&_nc_eui2=AeHjBHAu6Leng0LI9xKt07b6jA5zuAQ0tTtGZ1gd6dUolhKa8Tb99CvVLqVSZsOwJxssQNxPcQSC34_UnYym4fD4K6rGBm44PhmwOTPLeJrzRQ&_nc_oc=AQlcf1PH9j3YkCgXd7X7s8xuVrEnkrINqp5oTXugtljQZHiZY9_ZcrB6ZZqA2haD-PI&_nc_ht=scontent.fprg2-1.fna&oh=766a5be79491d858929987781984aae8&oe=5DE2CE42

Changed: Interactions are now again exclusive.

Changed: Character is now more responsive to input controls.

Fixed: Shooting range challenges renamed so it doesn't look like there are some missing.

Fixed: Unable to close onboarding widget

Fixed: Crash when changing stance

Fixed: Offset position of weapons of lobby mannequins

Fixed: Weapon Skins applied on lobby mannequin

Fixed: Leaderboards -- displaying of 10 worst players fixed, no overflow if too many friends

Fixed: Localization 

Fixed: Landing animations notify keys timings

Fixed: [Reward Screen] - Weapons are not attached to the player

Fixed: Missing slower speed in prone was added.

Fixed: Mipmaps on a mannequin

Fixed: Added missing crate images.

Fixed: Gestures - Player cannot set a gesture slot to "None" in the Gestures tab

Fixed: Windows vaulting fix - buildings were rebuilt

Fixed: Wrong positions of muzzle flash sockets fixed

Tweaked: Melee on crouched players was extremely difficult, lowered the height.

Tweaked: Reloads

Tweaked: Jump animations sounds

Tweaked: turning cards SFX is heavier

Tweaked: interaction time prolonged 

Tweaked: New polishing iteration on Screen Reward animations

Tweaked: buy the item in shop SFX

Updated: New materials for older windows

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pyrit. said:

67927589_2855751027774005_5376881016835145728_o.png?_nc_cat=109&_nc_eui2=AeHjBHAu6Leng0LI9xKt07b6jA5zuAQ0tTtGZ1gd6dUolhKa8Tb99CvVLqVSZsOwJxssQNxPcQSC34_UnYym4fD4K6rGBm44PhmwOTPLeJrzRQ&_nc_oc=AQlcf1PH9j3YkCgXd7X7s8xuVrEnkrINqp5oTXugtljQZHiZY9_ZcrB6ZZqA2haD-PI&_nc_ht=scontent.fprg2-1.fna&oh=766a5be79491d858929987781984aae8&oe=5DE2CE42

Fixed: Localization 

What does "Localization" mean? I am in France and my game is still in English ...

16 hours ago, L3thal Euskal said:

What does "Localization" mean? I am in France and my game is still in English ...

The translation into French and other languages will happen with the full release of the game - but we have been also adding more texts in English so that's what the localization in the changelog means 🙂

On 01/08/2019 at 10:41 AM, Pyrit. said:

The translation into French and other languages will happen with the full release of the game - but we have been also adding more texts in English so that's what the localization in the changelog means 🙂

Very well thank you. And what a pleasure to play Vigor in my language 😁 Congratulations to the whole team 👍. I'll do my first stream tonight on Vigor^^

Are the server disconnections ever going to be fixed, and the crate openings kick you out to start screen and refresh the loot inside it so not getting the items currently there than kicked out to see different loot in crates.. also when holding the fire trigger gun keeps firing after releasing the trigger..... Losing interest due toany issues that need to be fixed

Please Vigor Creator, dont add new stuff ..

first fix all the problems ... the aiming must be better while shooting its lagging so much .. lost connection to host .. and it should be more weapons with scopes .. i love this game i hope u gonna fix it soon .. first problems then new stuff not like pubg 

where they have still problems after years