Sign in to follow this  
vikingbjorn

Warlords is not worth playing anymore because of the rampant cheating

Every time my team is  winning, certain people start glitching turrets into the ground making sectors uncappable.

This trick is a really easy one.  You simply run uphill with an automated turret in hand and in  spots it will disappear into the ground.  It can not be blown up.  And, makes a contested sector pretty much uncappable unless everyone is in tanks and none of them die.

You spend countless hours playing to get into a winning state and single player can make further progression impossible.

Arma3 warlords is not worth playing anymore.

It's an exploit, not a cheat, and this is by for not the onnly one. BTW you can get rid of those Turrets with a satchel charge most of the time. What makes me quit currently is when you run into an army of ED-1Ds with all the player hiding outside of OA.

Its using an exploit to gain an unfair advantage.  That is called cheating.  I used 3 arsenals trying everything from multiple satchel charges to multiple IEDs and not single one destroyed the turrets.  So, my experience has been that they cannot be destroyed.

The issue with the ED-1Ds could be partially resolved by fixing the arsenal exploit where you open inventory then arsenal and then can drop unlimited backpacks.  It's often a single player whom drops all of those and then directs them into town using shift click on the UAV terminal where apparently they will shoot other players on sight.

37 minutes ago, vikingbjorn said:

Its using an exploit to gain an unfair advantage.  That is called cheating.  I used 3 arsenals trying everything from multiple satchel charges to multiple IEDs and not single one destroyed the turrets.  So, my experience has been that they cannot be destroyed.

The issue with the ED-1Ds could be partially resolved by fixing the arsenal exploit where you open inventory then arsenal and then can drop unlimited backpacks.  It's often a single player whom drops all of those and then directs them into town using shift click on the UAV terminal where apparently they will shoot other players on sight.

And thats the point. I don't join a Multiplayer pvp mission to get confronted mainly with AI and robots, which autocannons and ED-1D are.

Considering that you get up to 4 infantry, there is always the possibility of 4 times the AI compared to player base.  Add 3 turrets and that's 7 times the AI compared to number of players.  And, warlords would not be warlords without AI.

On 8/1/2019 at 11:20 PM, soceris said:

Issue's resolved with eddie and turrets in dev log :icon_cool:

Do you know when it will be patched?

Just today, someone put the turrets under the map and we could not capture the sector until that person left.

1 hour ago, vikingbjorn said:

Do you know when it will be patched?

Just today, someone put the turrets under the map and we could not capture the sector until that person left.

When the hotfix get's released, probably this week

today's spotrep 

Warlords

Removed: The LDF mortar backpack is no longer available in Arsenal

Removed: ED-1 Mini UGV backpacks are no longer available in Arsenal

Fixed: Turrets can no longer be deployed under terrain

On 8/5/2019 at 12:18 PM, Dedmen said:

When the hotfix get's released, probably this week

The problem is back!!!

In warlords mode, there are players who specially install autonomous machine guns and grenade launchers in the textures of destroyed houses, as well as in iron containers, because of which they cannot be destroyed, they do not receive any damage !!! And sectors cannot be captured !!!

Please consider the possibilities for eliminating this texture bug. The meaning of the game is lost ...