Ghostworrior

Questions about the guidance of weapons after Jet DLC(config)

So I have the following problem,
I added weapons from Firewills AWS Pack to a different aircraft. To achieve that I just inherited the Magazine and Weapon, change the Magazines hardpoint and pylonWeapon as well as the Weapons magazine to fit the newly created.
Every thing worked fine at least at first the weapon show up and drops and detonates as it should. The problem that got detected shortly after is that the weapon is not able to guide to wards a laser even though it show LOAL as guidance. The weapon works perfectly on other aircraft.
From my understanding the guidance is configured in the cfgAmmo but I never touche that, since I inherit the magazine where the Ammo is specified. Following to examples of the configs i changed.

cfgMagazines:

class FIR_GBU16_Navy_P_1rnd_M;     //original class

class FIR_GBU16_Navy_P_1rnd_M_Tornado_AWS: FIR_GBU16_Navy_P_1rnd_M{   //newly created class and inheritance

hardpoints[] = {"Tornado_AWS_ag"};    //change of hardpoint to make it compatible with the new aircraft

pylonWeapon="FIR_GBU16_Tornado_AWS";    //changed to the newly created weapon to match magazine

};

cfgWeapons:

class FIR_GBU16;       //original class

class FIR_GBU16_Tornado_AWS: FIR_GBU16{      //newly created class and inheritance

magazines[] ={"FIR_GBU16_Navy_P_1rnd_M_Tornado_AWS"};     //changed to the newly created magazine

};

The new classes are necessary to avoid problems with other aircraft dependent on fir aws

Anyone a clue? and many thanks a head.