Wiki

New platform from Contact

Hello,

where can I find the new platform we can see in the campaign in the editor?

Thanks

Don't know exactly wich platform you mean, but there is a new platform in editor under Structures Altis - Military (don't ask me why under Altis...).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Military Cargo Platform. In Contact camp it appear in many interesting setups. You can adjust or hide side panels and stick few in one big. Whats interesting is how those platforms can magnet-stick to each other in editor when placing. I just don't get how to set up legs to do stairs configurations. Not sure is it working properly or do I understand how to use those platforms.

I wish to have animated elevator from one of those to move things up and down. Not sure is possible to script that.

OzUJxj2.jpg

• Like 4

On 7/29/2019 at 7:36 PM, Glow said:

Military Cargo Platform. In Contact camp it appear in many interesting setups. You can adjust or hide side panels and stick few in one big. Whats interesting is how those platforms can magnet-stick to each other in editor when placing. I just don't get how to set up legs to do stairs configurations. Not sure is it working properly or do I understand how to use those platforms.

I wish to have animated elevator from one of those to move things up and down. Not sure is possible to script that.

Yeah, that's it.

But can't find them in the editor.

Put 'platform' to search window... or maybe it's only Contact item so you have to start Editor from Contact.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wiki said:

Yeah, that's it.

But can't find them in the editor.

You can find them under, Props>Structures (Altis)>Military>Military cargo Platform 

They are available on the platform side, no need to load the Contact DLC. 

8 hours ago, stburr91 said:

You can find them under, Props>Structures (Altis)>Military>Military cargo Platform 

They are available on the platform side, no need to load the Contact DLC. 

Ok, found it.

Thought there were different sizes.

In fact it's only 1 platform and then you can add more to make a bigger one.

When I stick few in one big and then try to adjust legs, only bottom concrete parts are moving up and down. All have to be hand placed, I though that maybe some fast command line will do this faster.

I’m not sure wether I’m just being dumb or something but my platform don’t magnetical stick together, anybody know why?

What settings in the editor do you need to have them stick together? Also once stuck together, how do I move them as 1 unit. Adding a side of the mountian heliport.

Also and sadly, a helipad does not stick to the top of the platform.

Thanks,