TheRealAscension

Revert the arsenal "fix"!

The newest addition to the Arma 3 Arsenal system has actually made it worse for a lot of people! I can't even load kits that have faction-only equipment. Arsenals and being able to load equipment form them in the form of load outs have become a rather essential part of any public zeus server. Please revert the changes you made to them, they are not benefiting the community at large.

I understand making it so you cannot load hack NVGs, but not removing every item that the zeus puts in the arsenal, I suggest you have the "full arsenal" module and the the "semi-arsenal" module, the full one has every ability of the arsenal from editor, semi-arsenal only loads kits and allows you to add items that were manually put in the arsenal by zeus. I would also love it if you made it so you can save a backpacks inside another backpack in the arsenal.

Yeah I'm down for that idea. I also understand why it was done, but unfortunately it was taken way too far in one direction, making it useless in pub zeus. Though I heard somewhere they heard our complaints and may offer some kind of fix in the near future.