Joki Loker

Contact, you are able to kinda pilot the spaceships

So idk if this is a bug or not, but when I was playing the root mission in the campaign, I had sent the Livonians to go and fight the ship guarding one of the roots, so of course the alien killed off all the soldiers, then flew off. however when I went to the root, I saw a couple of the pods the alien shoots with, when I went to it, it said get in "scan module" (or gravity tool module) as gunner. I was able to do so, and got to try out all the guns, just blowing stuff up and seeing how awesome it felt. I couldn't really fly, but i could roll by constantly looking all the way down until it was up. Since i loved it so much, after the campaign, I wanted to test the weapons. Then i realized, when you go to the alien ships, you can't actually try them out what so ever. So i was wondering if that is a feature coming soon, orrr, coming never and the campaign has bug.

Same.  I am just rolling around aimlessly trying to figure this thing out.  This can't be expected behavior right?

It is I think, the alien craft don't really have flight physics so you can't control them. The AI requires a special module "Movement grid" or the "Move Alien" waypoint in order to move within a certain area, but there's no official docs really or tutorials that really go into much detail on how to use them as of yet.

Edit: Drunk grammar, but my grammar still sucks.

• Like 1