DXJAm0J.png?1an3gpgC.png?1

Size: 4096x4096

Mods: 

-LYTHIUM (requires JBAD but MAJAN not)

-CUP Terrains Core

Thanks to:

-Silola for XCAM.

-[CORP] zgmrvn & [CORP] Hashlych  for Surface Painter.

-Snake man for guides on PMC Tactical.

-Temppa for answer my questions and usefull help. 

Download:

- Steam Workshop 

- Armaholic

Description:

Majan is a new terrain inspired by the usual desert lost cities in the Middle East, with hundreds of tracks coming from all directions and remote wall-mounted complexes around it, as well as business centers and industrial complexes related to oil. The real location is Bir Moghrein in Mauritania, but map is not inspired by the actual location. 

It is the perfect scenario to put into practice the knowledge of MOUT and CQB, due to its narrow streets and its 100% practicable buildings inside the big city. Driving will also be a skill that must be kept in mind when driving on dirt and sand tracks, it is sliding terrain and it is easy to lose control.

I have used the buildings of CUP, Arma 3, some of Tanoa, but above all the excellent pack of houses that includes the LYTHIUM map of the FFAA team. Those of us who have been playing the saga for years believe that we value a lot when we enter new buildings and do not know its interior, this is what has been sought using this type of buildings. 

mGwHTAC.jpg

ZsLyT1k.jpg

X1YGCCx.jpg

TaWVGME.jpg

dt2fCgT.jpg

cUxMzM5.jpg

1E45oAy.jpg

xitHpNY.jpg

Another detail that I think was not included in any map of the ARMA saga are the signs and street names. In urban surroundings it is difficult to transfer coordinates and a good way can be to see the signs and transmit by radio: "I am at the crossroads of MINHA and ALAISHAB streets", and then you look into your map and find this crossroads. Custom advertising has also been included.

m8MpRy9.jpg

Full gallery here.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1