m4dm4x

(HELP) NoEntry Error on Dedicated Server

Hello,

AN error occured on my server and i have no idea whats causing it.

NoEntry 'bin\config.bin/CfgPatches.rhs_mig29'

Usually i'm not bothered because arma, but the server keeps restarting everytime the mission starts, also i put the automissionstartcommand out of the Serverconfig and tried to start manual but after the missiom "loaded" again a restart...

So this is my loadorder:

@ace;@CBA_A3;@Overthrow;@RHSAFRF;@RHSGREF;@RHSSAF;@RHSUSAF;@ACE Compat - RHS Armed Forces of the Russian Federation;@ACE Compat - RHS United States Armed Forces;@ACE Compat - RHS- GREF

If sombody could look into and help me, i would really apreciate it.

6 minutes ago, m4dm4x said:

NoEntry 'bin\config.bin/CfgPatches.rhs_mig29'

This says you didn't load RHS AFRF.

Check your logfile that RHS actually loads correctly.

Ok big step forward, now i need to find out why ^^. thanks.

It is loading:

Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 012E2652
cpu:  AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 6376
graphics:  No
resolution:  160x120x32
Addons:
  rhssaf_editorpreviews in rhssaf\addons\rhssaf_editorpreviews\
  ace_interaction in z\ace\addons\interaction\
  A3_Structures_F_Argo_Signs_City in a3\structures_f_argo\signs\city\

and so on...

but not eg the mig_29

never occured before 

Mods: A3;curator;kart;heli;mark;expansion;jets;argo;orange;tacops;tank;dlcbundle;dlcbundle2;@CBA_A3;@ace;@Overthrow;@RHSAFRF;@RHSGREF;@RHSSAF;@RHSUSAF;@ACE Compat - RHS Armed Forces of the Russian Federation;@ACE Compat - RHS United States Armed Forces;@ACE Compat - RHS- GREF
ServerMods: @ACE Compat - RHS- GREF;@ACE Compat - RHS United States Armed Forces;@ACE Compat - RHS Armed Forces of the Russian Federation;@RHSUSAF;@RHSSAF;@RHSGREF;@RHSAFRF;@Overthrow;@ace;@CBA_A3
Version 1.92.145639
Fault time: 2019/07/23 09:47:51
Fault address:  012E2652 01:006C1652 C:\SERVICES\ni838703_1_SHARE\ftproot\arma3\arma3server.exe
file:     OverthrowMpAltis
world:    Altis
Prev. code bytes: 55 8B 6C 24 10 56 57 8B F9 8B 45 00 89 7C 24 10
Fault code bytes: 89 07 8D 4F 08 8B 45 04 89 47 04 8D 45 08 50 E8

And a new error occured,,,

error: Minidump is unavailable. MiniDumpWriteDump into config\arma3server_2019-07-23_09-21-35.mdmp failed (error 0x8007001f: A device attached to the system is not functioning.
).

what you posted is a crash report. That doesn't list all mods.

On server startup, the server logs every single pbo that it loads. Look in there to make sure the rhs pbo's are all in there. If they are, then your mig_29 pbo might be corrupted and you might need to redownload/reupload the pbo.

ok i will look into that, 

So i'm using nitrado and i have content_log.

[2019-07-23 11:24:02] Loaded 1 apps from install folder "C:\SERVICES\ni838703_1_SHARE\ftproot\arma3\steamapps\appmanifest_*.acf".
[2019-07-23 11:24:04] Got 67 content servers from directory

Also I reuploaded RHS AFRF. Is it possible that the steamfiles are corrupt? Because i dont have the problem when im on another server also my server worked before with mods. I just upgraded it form 4 to 6 people. After that i ve got this problem. 

45 minutes ago, m4dm4x said:

Is it possible that the steamfiles are corrupt?

yes

45 minutes ago, m4dm4x said:

So i'm using nitrado and i have content_log.

not the correct log. I don't know where nitrado stores it's log. It's the the Arma RPT.

So i was uploading it agian, doesnt work, i have no idea why, RHSUSAF works without any problem... 

Anyways, Thanks for your fast reply and help. I will try to download it from somwhere else, but im not sure why it shouldnt load if other mods load it? Maybe its because of RHS ACE Compat mod or sth like that, i gues i will have to look into it and try 

When i find a solution i will post it here.