ZN Anhor

Extended Base Mod

I might be wrong, its been awhile I dealt with exile code, but if I was you I will do the following:
First you need to activate the hacking feature in class CfgHacking by     enableHacking = 1;

Then if you want to add new containers to be hackable the same way safes are:
You will need to add a new class to class CfgInteractionMenus in your mission config.cpp
Check how Class Safe is structured. Copy paste rename the classname and in target = "Exile_Container_Abstract_Safe"; specify your crate classname.

Anyone know a fix for the loot stop spawning in buildings from the mod?

I have the code for loot spawns and potions for both already

Spoiler

class Land_u_Shed_Ind_F
    {
        table = "Industrial";
        positions[] = {{-2.41211, 4.91602, -1.40862}, {-6.54688, -0.166016, -1.40862}, {10.6914, 2.14648, -1.40862}};
    };

class Land_Metal_Shed_F
    {
        table = "Industrial";
        positions[] = {{-3.34375, -1.80273, -1.343}, {3.52539, -2.15625, -1.343}};
    };

Just two examples

unknown.png

unknown.png

6 hours ago, Thomas TKO said:

You need the custom Code override from ebm , its on the mod i think 

Thanks mate, Would that be this? "exileclient_system_lootmanager_thread_spawn"

So is this right?  or dose the "e" on the first "exileclient_system_lootmanager_thread_spawn" need to be a capital E or stay lower case?

Spoiler

exileclient_system_lootmanager_thread_spawn = "EBM\exileclient_system_lootmanager_thread_spawn.sqf";

My Entry in config.ccp

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//EBM Loot                                
ExileClient_system_lootManager_thread_spawn                                        = "Custom\LootManager\exileclient_system_lootmanager_thread_spawn.sqf";

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

• Like 1

So, uhm, for some reason Extended Base mods kinda works.

We got a dedicated server running Exile.Altis
Extended_Base_Mod is added, and the vendors have the items.
Items can be purchased and put in backpack (or car or whatever).
But when I go to our Territory and try to place the structures, they don't show up.
I get the construction GUI, and it looks ok, apart from the fact that I can't see the structure and thus can't palce it anywhere.
Anyone have some insight?

9 hours ago, rgscriven said:

have you added the mod correctly and the keys

Good call on the key, fopr some reason it was missing from the server. So a quick reinstall of the addon, and everything works beautifully!
Thanks!