Sign in to follow this  
Varathius

Need help with SP Campaign Mods

Hey guys,

I need help please. I just played through Lexx's "Callsign Minotaur" campaign which I just had a blast with, all of it was perfect, and I am looking for similar campaigns but somewhat related to the same story line or the same universe (Tanoa also), and not a spinoff.

I really want to play more amazing single player campaigns with good voice acting, it can be vehicles, infantry, and air, all really. What are in your opinion the best such mods out there? I am somewhat new to mods, the last time I played them was like 15 years ago with freelancer. 

Thanks again !

Best bet is to look at this search link below and have a look at what takes your liking, there are some fantastic bits of work out there, if you've not played the OFP campaigns before or in a long time thats a great place to start.

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=107410&searchtext=&childpublishedfileid=0&browsesort=trend&section=readytouseitems&requiredtags[]=Campaign

• Like 2

Resist by Kydoimos.

For SP missions:

The Last by Sarge studio

The last ditch by lexx

Greek Fire by oksmanTV

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Wiki said:

Resist by Kydoimos.

I started playing Resist, liked it a lot, but the second I started a regular multiplayer session something appeared off. The sitting animation would not work and I cannot sit on a helicopter side while pointing gun, I was holding my two hands together, incapable of holding a weapon. Also, before I enter a plane I would enter a vehicle or chopper I would first sit on the ground. Save to say it corrupted my file. I went to the designer space on steam and saw similar complaints, it appears that Resist corrupts (maybe not in all but in plenty), the player profile. I deleted the game and reinstalled it but it is still corrupted. I verified files, I deleted the mod, I even took out Arma and Arma 3 profiles, whatever I do, this mod messed up my client for good.