Kiyoshi_Aphelion

ARMA 3 Dedicated Server Not Detecting Mods, please help?

Hi all. I'm trying to install a dedicated Arma 3 server on my VPS and have been having issues getting it to run Antistasi. I got it run vanilla no problem. But when I loaded Antistasi I get an error telling me:

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.cba_xeh

Mission Antistasi - Malden.malden: Missing 'description.ext::Header'

I've tried everything I can. The CBA mod is downloaded and it's located in my modfolder which I point to in my shortcut target parameters:

C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\arma3server_x64.exe -port=2302 -mods=@modfolder "-profiles=C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master" -config=CONFIG_server.cfg -world=empty

I also checked my keys folder and all the keys for all of my mods are located in that folder as well. I checked the CBA folder looking for the cba_xeh file and it is located in the CBA folder. What am I doing wrong? Please help.

-mods parameter needs each mod folder as target and not just a folder where your mod folders are located in. i guess that's the case here 

2 hours ago, sarogahtyp said:

-mods parameter needs

-mods parameter doesn't need anything because -mods parameter doesn't exist at all.

I'd recommend watching/reading some tutorial on how to install arma mods on a server.

Use "-mod=" parameter NOT -mods= 🤖

"C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\arma3server_x64.exe" -port=2302 "-profiles=C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master" -config=CONFIG_server.cfg -world=empty "-mod=@modfolder"

Make sure NONE of your mod names or folders have SPACES in them. For Example: If your server uses GRAD Trenches make sure you rename the mod from @Grad Trenches to either @GradTrenches or @Grad_Trenches

I'd also recommend ending each mod folder name with a semi-colon. For example "@CBA_A3;".

16 hours ago, SM_BJS said:

I'd also recommend ending each mod folder name with a semi-colon. For example "@CBA_A3;".

That doesn't really make sense. ; is used to delimit multiple mods. If you have just one mod it's useless, same as putting it at the end.