Thomas TKO

Statusbar

Statusbar-32-64Bit

Rename the 32bit!!!!!!!!! ExileServer_system_database_connect.sqf or 64bit!!!!!!!!! ExileServer_system_database_connect.sqf to ExileServer_system_database_connect.sqf and drop the file on Statusbar Folder 

On Statusbar Folder change on statusBar_update.sqf the time _restartTimes    = [0,6,12,18,24]; // Military Time (this its 6H restart) 

1# Unpack your mission file 
2# Copy the folder "Custom" from the Zip file to your mission file \Server\mpmissions\Exile.Altis (example). So the path is \Server\mpmission\Exile.Altis\Custom\StatusBar\

3# Add this to initPlayerLocal.sqf
// Load Status Bar [] execVM "Custom\StatusBar\statusBar_init.sqf"; 

So it should look like this:
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Static Objects
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Load Status Bar
[] execVM "Custom\StatusBar\statusBar_init.sqf";

4# Add this to your description.ext into the class "RscTitles"
#include "Custom\StatusBar\statusBar.hpp" So it should look like this:

class RscTitles 
{     // Status Bar 
      #include "Custom\StatusBar\statusBar.hpp"
}; 
#5 Copy the override file depending on your extdb2 or extdb3 into \Server\mpmissions\Exile.Altis\Overrides\ and add it to the CfgExileCustomCode section in your mission config file ( \Server\mpmissions\Exile.Altis\config.cpp )

//StatusBar 
ExileServer_system_database_connect = "Custom\StatusBar\ExileServer_system_database_connect.sqf";

So it should look like this:

class CfgExileCustomCode { 
//StatusBar
ExileServer_system_database_connect = "Custom\StatusBar\ExileServer_system_database_connect.sqf";
}; 
6# Pack your mission file again and you are done....

https://imgur.com/a/bJ7wO0K

• Like 3

hello, thank you already for sharing. I have a problem, I followed your tutorial, however I have an error "ErrorMessage: Include file mpmissions \ __ cur_mp.Altis \ Custom \ StatusBar \ statusBar.hpp not found." while this file is present in the file.Thank you for your help

Of corse and still on the file ,

Exile Status Bar by [FPS]kuplion - Based on Stats Bar by Creampie

16 hours ago, Thomas TKO said:

Of corse and still on the file ,

Exile Status Bar by [FPS]kuplion - Based on Stats Bar by Creampie

I know that. I am getting a bit disgruntled by the amount of re-uploads found in this forum. It needs to be handled. They did not allow it on the Exile forums and we don't allow it on the Exile Reddit either.

Wouldn't it be easier if people post up an image of what the status bar looks like as yes there are a few on the forums, but as a server owner you might like one but not the others.

11 hours ago, Monkeynutz2010 said:

I know that. I am getting a bit disgruntled by the amount of re-uploads found in this forum. It needs to be handled. They did not allow it on the Exile forums and we don't allow it on the Exile Reddit either. 

We? Who is "we"? The sole rights holder of Exile? From Exile Addons?

Let the following go through your head: If not busy people like Thomas TKO would keep posting such things, then this forum and Exile would be even more dead than it is anyway.

The people who actually find their way here usually have questions ........ that are neither answered with copyright references nor with raised index fingers.

And that from a 54 year old adult who probably has a little more life experience than you kiddie!

Sorry, but the way makes me a little upset .....

Thanks ZN Anhor , that's right, everything was just collected and reposted in this forum !  

Would not have been necessary if the people had done it themselves , 

and not just disappeared ! 

and under any coppy rights it wasn't posted and no one said it was my work, so it's not your work either,

is not the status bar from your link !! this statusbar its from [FPS]kuplion - Based on Stats Bar by Creampie and not tell its from me . 

So what exactly is your problem? that other people try to keep exiles alive without you? 

• Like 1

On 10/31/2020 at 11:29 AM, Thomas TKO said:

Thanks ZN Anhor , that's right, everything was just collected and reposted in this forum !  

and under any coppy rights it wasn't posted and no one said it was my work, so it's not your work either,

is not the status bar from your link !! this statusbar its from [FPS]kuplion - Based on Stats Bar by Creampie and not tell its from me . 

So what exactly is your problem? that other people try to keep exiles alive without you? 

The one from Kuplion is the one that was created by Creampie using ExAd icons actually, Thomas. So if anyone has the original, it's me and Kuplion. Thanks.

On 10/31/2020 at 11:29 AM, Thomas TKO said:

My problem is people using mine and Kup's work and reposting it using links that do not go to the original Repo or people who have the rights to the original. 

Anyone got a tip on how to find out if our server is extDB2 or extDB3?

Edit to add, i guess this means extDB2 then?

unknown.png

Custom\StatusBar , statusBar_update.sqf , _restartTimes    = [0,6,12,18,24]; // Military Time !  _restartTimes    = [0,4,8,12,16,20,24]; // Military Time

47 minutes ago, Thomas TKO said:

Custom\StatusBar , statusBar_update.sqf , _restartTimes    = [0,6,12,18,24]; // Military Time !  _restartTimes    = [0,4,8,12,16,20,24]; // Military Time

I use the vanilla exile server restarts every 4 hours so they are not set at the same time everyday.

In the exads version it let me set the timer to counts down from 4 hours after a server restart regaurdless of the time of day i restarted the server can this version do this too or can i disable the count down clock from the bar?

I wrote you where you set it , but it's just a timer , it just looks at the database for the time !!!!!! Statusbar make not a restart !!!!!. set on Custom\StatusBar , statusBar_update.sqf ,  _restartTimes    = [0,4,8,12,16,20,24]; 

10 hours ago, Thomas TKO said:

I wrote you where you set it , but it's just a timer , it just looks at the database for the time !!!!!! Statusbar make not a restart !!!!!. set on Custom\StatusBar , statusBar_update.sqf ,  _restartTimes    = [0,4,8,12,16,20,24]; 

Yeah i fully understand that, but sadly that's not how our server restarts work as stated above so that method is useless for my use case, is there a way to remove the count down timer from the Status bar?

I guess i could manually restart my server at one of them times to put it roughly in sync with the 0,4,8,12,16,20,24 cycle👍,

just means i can only upload changes just before them times to keep it on time.

Then your Database on different time Zone? , check rpt for time you have,how make you restart its Dedicated or some shitty gameserver like nitrado 

5 minutes ago, Thomas TKO said:

Then your Database on different time Zone? , check rpt for time you have,how make you restart its Dedicated or some shitty gameserver like nitrado 

Na it's nothing to do with real world times,

i use this for server restarts

Spoiler

class RCON
    {
        /*
            Note that for this to work you need to have serverCommandPassowrd defined in config.cfg and BE enabled
        */

// This needs to match config.cfg serverCommandPassword
        serverPassword = "************";

// Autolocks server until its ready to accept players
        useAutoLock = 1;

// Server will autoLock at that time before restart (minutes)
        restartAutoLock = 3;

/*
            Number of hours and minutes of your restart period.

Examples:

{4, 0} = Every 4 hours
            {1, 30} = Every one and a half hour (who the hell would do this?)
        */
        restartTimer[] = {3, 58};

/*
            Kicks players before restart to prevent gear loss.
            We strongely recommend to use this!

0 = off
            1 = on
        */
        useAutoKick = 1;

/*
            Number of minutes before the server kicks players that did
            not disconnect before the restart. Should at least be two
            minutes!
        */
        kickTime = 3;

/*
            Self-explanatory

0 = off
            1 = on
        */
        useRestartMessages = 1;

/*
            Number of minutes before the restart to inform your players.

Only use full minutes here. Value like 5.5 have not been tested.
        */
        restartWarningTime[] = {45, 30, 15, 10, 5, 3};

/*
            If set to 1 server will execute '#shutdown',
            to try to shutdown the server.
            If set to 0, it will execute '#restart'
        */

useShutdown = 1;
    };

So if i stop my server randomly at say 15:45pm it will just auto restart after 4 hours has passed @19:45pm regardless of real world time.