Problems in Setting up Life Server

Why do I erect ZBK end of life clothes, such problems occur in the erection process, prompts,the server-side extension extDB was not loaded into the engine,report this to the server admin,i need help please.

Hi and welcome to this forum.  Could you share the server's RPT? 

Hello, I'm a novice, please forgive me for not knowing what RPT means, can you elaborate on it?

Hi, because there are too many INI files in it, I can't copy them all and transfer them here. Do you have any contact tools to consult you, please tell me, thank you!

An RPT file is 1 file, that end with the .rpt extension.  Just copy the contents of it either into a pastbin or into a spoiler here.  There are no files inside of an rpt file.  If you've got passwords or other sensitive information in there just redact that. 

And I don't respond to PMs for these kind of things.  This because there might be people with the same or similar issues.  They can read this thread, they can't read PMs.

Thank you for your reply, but my problem now is that as long as I open the TADST file, the window of the open server will flash back, and the server cannot be opened. I have tried many times, hoping to solve my problem

Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\TADST", then go to the subfolder for your server. there are going to be several files names something along the lines of arma3server_x64_2019-07-13_20-06-15.rpt.  Open the newest with notepad and copy paste its content into a spoiler here.

Hello, my RTP file cannot be uploaded. If I paste all its contents into it and cannot be published, what should I do

I can't download it from there.  If it contains private information just redact it. 

2 hours ago, Appleban said:

"<infiSTAR.de> [infiSTAR-license] Server IP (43.xx.xx.xx) is not whitelisted for 0f970b2f54f271c6eadb10d0c4fe753f - please go to (https://webinterface.infistar.de/licenses) to manage the whitelist."

Well... Did you read that part?

FYI user posted log above but because of

1 hour ago, Appleban said:

this is my second account,can you help me?please

he got removed in accordance to the forum rules.

And due to the modpack being featured in this issue containing tons of illegal mod reuploads to the steam workshop. This thread will now be closed.

Any further correspondence about this modpack will be handled in accordance to forum rule 19.

• Like 3