Joviii

After mission edit, not possible to play multiplayer

I downloaded BMR from armaholic and tried to put it on the Server via ftp everthing worked fine. But then i tried to edit the mission and put it again via ftp on the server but it didnt work. I can select the mission but when i start it im just in the slot menu but there are no slots.

b2.png
upload pictures

Unedited, works fine.

b1.png
upload pictures

edit, doesnt work.

3 minutes ago, Joviii said:

i tried to edit the mission

what did u edit?

I guess u don't need help. otherwise you would provide some info.

• Like 1

Look, for everyone to understand. I Downloaded a Mission, i put it on the Server via ftp and everything worked. But after i edit the Mission in the Editor and exported it to Multiplayer and put it again on the Server via Ftp it didnt work.

5 minutes ago, Joviii said:

after i edit

what did u edit exactly? just show it.

How else should anyone know what you did?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I edited the mission in the editor, placed an arsenal etc. and exported it to the multiplayer. Then I packed the mission file on the server where it didn't work anymore because I edited it. But before that it worked when I didn't edit it.

Spoiler

Ich hab die Mission im Editor bearbeitet, hab z.B ein Arsenal platziert etc. und anschließend zum Multiplayer exportiert. Dann hab ich die Missiondatei auf den Server gepackt wo sie nicht mehr funktioniert hat da ich sie bearbeitet habe. Aber davor hat sie funktioniert als ich sie nicht bearbeitet habe.

Edited by Dedmen
Translated to english. Keep in mind this forum is english only.

@Jovii

Ich hab die Mission im Editor bearbeitet, hab z.B ein Arsenal platziert etc. und anschließend zum Multiplayer exportiert. Dann hab ich die Missiondatei auf den Server gepackt wo sie nicht mehr funktioniert hat da ich sie bearbeitet habe. Aber davor hat sie funktioniert als ich sie nicht bearbeitet habe.

I'm not sure that's really German but I am sure it doesn't better describe the problem. But a vague question still deserves a vague answer so, to answer your question: Something you did made it no longer function.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, wogz187 said:

'm not sure that's really German

Yes it is, which btw violates the forum rules.

16 hours ago, wogz187 said:

I am sure it doesn't better describe the problem

Correct.

We keep asking the same things, and you keep answering the same useless stuff without any actual information about what you actually did.

"I edited the mission"
"What did you edit"
"I edited the mission"

"What did you edit EXACTLY"

"I edited the mission"

You are not helping in any way. There are people here trying to help you, but if you don't let yourself be helped, why are you even posting here?

So let's start fresh shall we?

20 hours ago, Joviii said:

I downloaded BMR from armaholic

Where exactly? provide a link.

then i tried to edit the mission

What exactly did you edit/change?

but there are no slots

Have you checked your servers logfile?

• Like 1

In the mission i downloaded from armaholic (BMR) , i placed some cars and planes. After I exported it to the multiplayer it didnt work anymore on my Server thats the problem. 

Before I edit the missions they work perfect but after i edit them they dont work on the Server anymore. No matter what mission I edit (Placing cars)

Honestly, I don't think you're going to get much help at the moment. Not because no one wants to help, but more because no one can help. You need need to help others help you. You said "placed an arsenal etc" then in another reply "i placed some cars and planes". Besides no one knowing what "etc" could've been you haven't given a reasonable description of what you've done. If you added a custom arsenal then tell us that. Tell us what you did/how you added it. If you added in some extra vehicles to the map then include that too. Did you change anything to do with the players? Did you save it under a different name? Did you change any of the mission settings within the editor? We don't know these things, and can't make much of a guess about them because as far as we know you're only vaguely telling us about some of the things you did and are leaving others out. As far as you know, something insignificant that you've change could be the cause, but if you haven't told us we can't help you.

• Like 2

Check your computer for viruses, verify arma 3 cache. If it still doesn't work - reinstall arma 3. If that still doesn't help - reinstall windows

_/(^_^)\_

On 7/12/2019 at 6:21 PM, Joviii said:

i placed some cars and planes.

From the vanilla game or with mods?

If you used mods to place cars and planes in the mission, then those mods also need to be on your server.

• Like 1