chernaruski

DMS - Defent's Mission System

On 8/11/2022 at 12:02 PM, Lady Val said:

Hey Guys.

I am using DMS in our server.  But the last time I was "messing with it" was 4 years ago and now, we set up a server again.

I am trying to find where can I increase the dynamic mission trigger distance (we have people snipping down missions at 1400mts and AI is not detecting them) so... we decided that we will increase the detection.

But I cant find where can I do that.

I will be gratefull for any help

Thank you very much

Spoiler

DMS_ai_skill_static                    = [["aimingAccuracy",0.30],["aimingShake",0.50],["aimingSpeed",0.75],["spotDistance",0.50],["spotTime",0.50],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]];    // Static AI Skills
    DMS_ai_skill_easy                    = [["aimingAccuracy",0.10],["aimingShake",0.30],["aimingSpeed",0.20],["spotDistance",0.20],["spotTime",0.30],["courage",0.50],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",0.50]];    // Easy
    DMS_ai_skill_moderate                = [["aimingAccuracy",0.20],["aimingShake",0.20],["aimingSpeed",0.20],["spotDistance",0.20],["spotTime",0.40],["courage",0.50],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",0.60]];    // Moderate
    DMS_ai_skill_difficult                = [["aimingAccuracy",0.40],["aimingShake",0.40],["aimingSpeed",0.40],["spotDistance",0.40],["spotTime",0.50],["courage",0.50],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",0.70]];     // Difficult
    DMS_ai_skill_hardcore                = [["aimingAccuracy",0.60],["aimingShake",0.60],["aimingSpeed",0.60],["spotDistance",0.60],["spotTime",0.60],["courage",0.75],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]];     // Hardcore
    DMS_ai_skill_random                    = ["hardcore","difficult","difficult","difficult","moderate","moderate","moderate","moderate","easy","easy"];    // Skill frequencies for "random" AI skills | Default: 10% hardcore, 30% difficult, 40% moderate, and 20% easy
    DMS_ai_skill_randomDifficult        = ["hardcore","hardcore","difficult","difficult","difficult"];    // 60% chance for "difficult", 40% chance for "hardcore" AI.
    DMS_ai_skill_randomEasy                = ["moderate","moderate","easy","easy","easy"];                    // 60% chance for "easy", 40% chance for "moderate" AI.
    DMS_ai_skill_randomIntermediate        = ["difficult","difficult","moderate","moderate","moderate"];    // 60% chance for "moderate", 40% chance for "difficult" AI.
    DMS_AI_WP_Radius_easy                = 20;                        // Waypoint radius for "easy" AI.
    DMS_AI_WP_Radius_moderate            = 30;                        // Waypoint radius for "moderate" AI.
    DMS_AI_WP_Radius_difficult            = 50;                        // Waypoint radius for "difficult" AI.
    DMS_AI_WP_Radius_hardcore            = 60;                        // Waypoint radius for "hardcore" AI.
    DMS_AI_AimCoef_easy                    = 0.9;                        // "Custom Aim Coefficient" (weapon sway multiplier) for "easy" AI
    DMS_AI_AimCoef_moderate                = 0.65;                        // "Custom Aim Coefficient" (weapon sway multiplier) for "moderate" AI
    DMS_AI_AimCoef_difficult            = 0.4;                        // "Custom Aim Coefficient" (weapon sway multiplier) for "difficult" AI
    DMS_AI_AimCoef_hardcore                = 0.05;                        // "Custom Aim Coefficient" (weapon sway multiplier) for "hardcore" AI
    DMS_AI_EnableStamina_easy            = true;                        // Whether or not to keep the stamina system for "easy" AI.
    DMS_AI_EnableStamina_moderate        = true;                        // Whether or not to keep the stamina system for "moderate" AI.
    DMS_AI_EnableStamina_difficult        = true;                        // Whether or not to keep the stamina system for "difficult" AI.
    DMS_AI_EnableStamina_hardcore        = true;                        // Whether or not to keep the stamina system for "hardcore" AI.
    DMS_AI_WP_Radius_base                = 5;                        // Waypoint radius for AI in bases.
    DMS_AI_WP_Radius_heli                = 500;                        // Waypoint radius for AI in helis.

inside there have you looked at adjusting the "spotDistance" im not sure if that will do it but sure you can give it a try

Hey,

Have dedicated server at Nitrado, running Exile. Want to use DMS with this server, but have run in to some small problems.
I'm going to try to resolve these myself, but need some help.

In the instructions for setting up DMS, there's a section for BattlEye Filters.
The instances refer to lines starting with "7 exec" and "7 createVehicle".
These lines do not exist in my scripts.txt file.
In fact, all lines start with "1".
In addition, the closest I have to "7 exec" is "1 execVM", and for "7 createVehicle" the closest is "1 createVehicleLocal".

the little programming/scripting I know tell me these lines are not the same.
Should I edit the existing lines to include the addons?
Should I add the "7 exec" and "7 createVehicle" lines, and then add at the end of those?
Anything else?

And just so there's as little misunderstanding as possible: We are no using BattlEye on the server.

when you not have the 11 battleye filter , skip this step , drop the a3_dms.pbo on @exileserver/addons folder and done 

• Like 1

Ah, thanks. 
I kinda guessed as much,. but wanted to be sure :)