chernaruski

DMS - Defent's Mission System

Hi, thanks for the tip. But unfortunately, I didn't find out anything about it. The point was that I could place the car on the mission with the angle of rotation. No matter, thank you anyway, Master

Try this:

Go to your bandit mission file (that specific one that you want your spawned vehicle to be rotated) and add this line after a line that spawns the vehicle. For example mission with a strider , there is a line that spawns a vehicle with this line:

_vehicle = ["Exile_Car_Strider",[(_pos select 0) -30, (_pos select 1) -30]] call DMS_fnc_SpawnNonPersistentVehicle;

simply add this after:

_vehicle setDir x ;  

where x is the number , direction values from 0 to 360 (0° = N, 90° = E, 180° = S, 270° = W)).

• Like 1

As I said earlier, the file fn_SpawnNonPersistentVehicle.sqf, _vehObj setDir (random 360); replace (random 360) with the angle you need. These changes will be applied to all missions.

Hi, thanks for the effort. But I don't want to rotate all vehicles completely. I only wanted specific missions. But never mind, I leave it as it is without rotation. Thanks guys for the effort.

14 hours ago, chernaruski said:

Try this:

Go to your bandit mission file (that specific one that you want your spawned vehicle to be rotated) and add this line after a line that spawns the vehicle. For example mission with a strider , there is a line that spawns a vehicle with this line:

_vehicle = ["Exile_Car_Strider",[(_pos select 0) -30, (_pos select 1) -30]] call DMS_fnc_SpawnNonPersistentVehicle;

simply add this after:

_vehicle setDir x ;  

where x is the number , direction values from 0 to 360 (0° = N, 90° = E, 180° = S, 270° = W)).

@OdinCZ

He already wrote how you can do it for individual missions......

Why not worked Mines settings?

DMS_SpawnMinefieldForEveryMission    = true;                    // Whether or not to spawn a minefield for every dynamic mission.
    DMS_SpawnMinesAroundMissions        = true;                        // Whether or not to spawn mines around AI missions that have them.

Not spawned

25.01.2020 в 22:57 nagyszebi07 сказал:

Почему не сработали настройки Мины?

DMS_SpawnMinefieldForEveryMission = true; // Нужно создать минное поле для каждой динамической миссии.
    DMS_SpawnMinesAroundMissions = true; // Стоит ли создавать мины вокруг миссий?

Не породил

What missions do you use for this? Use these https://github.com/redned70/DMSBanditMissions/tree/master/missions/bandit

Compare any mission file with each other, I think it will become clear.

21 hours ago, DEH4NK said:

Compare any mission file with each other, I think it will become clear.

I added new mission files and settings,not worked,not spawned mines.

signs spawned

Hi, please how add two vehicle patrol in the bandit mission? Thank you

Add this to your mission

_veh1 =
[
    [
        [(_pos select 0) -75,(_pos select 1)+75,0]
    ],
    _group,
    "assault",
    _difficulty,
    _side
] call DMS_fnc_SpawnAIVehicle;

private ["_veh", "_veh1",.....];

_missionObjs =
[
    _staticGuns+_baseObjs+[_veh]+[_veh1],        
    [_vehicle],                                              
    [[_crate1,_crate_loot_values1]]           
];

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, DEH4NK said:

Nice! Thank you very much 👍

Hi, I use MDS missions, create objects for dynamic missions, copy coordinates using the export objects function (relative) mod@ m3e_3den to the representation itself , I use the DMS_fnc_ImportFromM3E function, as a result, the objects in the game itself are rotated 180, ie a turn from what I built in the editor

I think this is no longer relevant, because I found another way https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=59&v=53c-19y7qBQ&feature=emb_logo

Is there anything you guys know of that i can tweak to lower the amount of lag when a missions spawns?

Also does anyone actually know how this option works in detail?

Spoiler

DMS_SpawnMissions_Scheduled = false;    // Whether or not to spawn missions in a scheduled environment. Setting to true may help with lag when certain missions spawn.

On 10/15/2019 at 3:20 PM, chernaruski said:

The problem with doors is simple to fix in mission objects sqf. By default, pre-spawned mission objects have enableSimulationGlobal parameter set to false, so the placed objects physics won't load your hardware with unneeded calculations. But, sometimes, this need to be set to true, because buildings with doors/gates/etc need interaction/physics to be simulated.  

You can do what @DEH4NK , recommended and basically enable it on all objects, but it may make some objects to flip/drop/fly whatever, because of the above explained.
Or you can enable the simulation for that specific objects that you need the door animations to work on. This will require of you to find that specific mission file , probably in dms-missions\objects\static . Find that specific objects line and set its params to true

i.e take a look at this:

private _objects = [
	["Submarine_01_F",[15190.725586,13505.496094,-8.410556],[[-0.0109021,-0.999931,0.00430079],[0.366969,0,0.930233]],[false,false]],
	["Land_Device_disassembled_F",[15140.764648,13606.168945,1.780041],[[0,0.999298,0.0374736],[0.0945738,-0.0373056,0.994819]],[false,false]]
];
{
	private _object = createVehicle [(_x select 0), (_x select 1), [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
	_object setVectorDirAndUp (_x select 2);
	_object setPosASL (_x select 1);
	_object enableSimulationGlobal ((_x select 3) select 0);
	_object allowDamage ((_x select 3) select 1);
} forEach _objects;

in this line I want the Land_Device.... to have interactions so I set it to
   ["Land_Device_disassembled_F",[15140.764648,13606.168945,1.780041],[[0,0.999298,0.0374736],[0.0945738,-0.0373056,0.994819]],[true,false]]

So I tried doing this but nothing still opens. The Salt Flats mission even has all of them set to 'true' but they still won't open. 😞

Is it possible you are editing the wrong mission (static, dynamic, special, etc) or the objects are pre-spawned on server start / spawned via different file? Also, I've seen different objects spawn methods. DMS have edited versions circulating around, recheck that these code lines match yours. Same { } for each_objects , same private_objects. If it's different, a different approach may be required. 

1 hour ago, chernaruski said:

Is it possible you are editing the wrong mission (static, dynamic, special, etc) or the objects are pre-spawned on server start / spawned via different file? Also, I've seen different objects spawn methods. DMS have edited versions circulating around, recheck that these code lines match yours. Same { } for each_objects , same private_objects. If it's different, a different approach may be required. 

Well, let's see.

In a3_dms > objects > static > bomos_buildings.sqf

The first three lines are the towers:

["Land_Cargo_Tower_V1_No1_F",[2237.35,22160.1,-0.282707],9.54542,[[0.165829,0.986154,0],[0,0,1]],true],

["Land_Cargo_Tower_V1_No2_F",[2302.51,22390.6,-0.39859],38.6364,[[0.624376,0.781124,0],[0,0,1]],true],

["Land_Cargo_Tower_V1_No3_F",[2487.58,22426,0.287491],59.0909,[[0.857983,0.513677,0],[0,0,1]],true],

Even though they are set to true, the doors cannot be opened. 

You are not paying attention, that's exactly what I meant in the second case.
Look at the objects code, its not the same. Drop me your DMS setup archive, so I can look on how the objects spawned, cause they are different and true in your case may have a different purpose. 

Yours have one param inside the brackets []:

["Land_Cargo_Tower_V1_No3_F",[2487.58,22426,0.287491],59.0909,[[0.857983,0.513677,0],[0,0,1]],true],

The one I talked about have two:

["Land_Device_disassembled_F",[15140.764648,13606.168945,1.780041],[[0,0.999298,0.0374736],[0.0945738,-0.0373056,0.994819]],[true,false]]

Actually, I did notice that. And I think I may have been confused a bit because you were talking about looking in "dms-missions\objects\static", but that code you posted was in "a3_dms > scripts > fn_ImportFromM3E.sqf, fn_ImportFromM3E_Static.sqf, and fn_ImportFromM3E_Convert.sqf". But I don't have that private _objects line like in yours. Is that something I should add?

When you say DMS setup archive, what specifically do you mean? You want to entire DMS pbo?

Yes send me the PBO, I have no idea what custom version of DMS you using, so it's hard for me to know.

Okay, problem seems to be solved.

I set enableSimulationGlobal to true in a3_dms > scripts > fn_ImportFromM3E.sqf, fn_ImportFromM3E_Static.sqf, and fn_ImportFromM3E_Convert.sqf,  and now I can open doors, so one of those must have worked. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯