chernaruski

Exile Occupation (Roaming AI)

Hi, please. How set refresh time destroyed patrol vehicles. Thank you

Good Morning together,

I have a little issue with InfiStar, whenever I entered the "Tradertaxi" I get the messege from Infistar - this object is now yours.

Is there a known solution?

Regards

Michael

2 hours ago, McDance said:

Good Morning together,

I have a little issue with InfiStar, whenever I entered the "Tradertaxi" I get the messege from Infistar - this object is now yours.

Is there a known solution?

Regards

Michael

How is this related to exile occupation addon , if it's Infistar? And why this is a problem? Solution to what you expect to find here?

Well, the problem is, if I enter the taxi and i get the information this vehicle is now yours, the taxi script wont work anymore until the server will restart. This is only if an admin will enter the taxi, normal player is no problem.

I have no idea if occupation or infistar, i ask here becouse not everybody that use infistar have occupation, but the most that have occupation have infistar.

I expect to find a solution, admin enter the taxi and the taxi follow his rules

I've not used occupation hands on myself as it's not cut out for PVE, So this might be a shot in the dark. Is there any blacklisting in the infistar ownership that you could add the taxi vehicle too?

im trying to use exile occupation on my server but it keeps disabling my database form saving container and vehicles inventory's can anyone help thanks