To test: I dropped a helicopter into a VR stage. I gave it a hold WP and a MOVE WP. I set the helo init to
this engineON true;
this flyinHeight 0;

Helicopter stays in position with rotor spinning.

Does that help?

• Like 1

Don't disable ai? Perhaps disable simulation instead? Try a vanilla helicopter?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wogz187 said:

Don't disable ai? Perhaps disable simulation instead? Try a vanilla helicopter?

Thanks! Did that and the chopper stays where it should 🙂 Now for some tweaking of camerawork and animations + that damn uss liberty cargo doors that i can't find the script to open.

It looks like you put a lot of work into the intro cutscene, great work. Happy to help.

• Like 1

Just now, wogz187 said:

It looks like you put a lot of work into the intro cutscene, great work. Happy to help.

Thanks! All of the missions will have their short intro's and outro's with dialouge + custom sounds and lots more. The missions themselves will have features like hacking terminals to deactivate cameras, doors and gates that can be lockpicked, special guards that will search the mission area if a alarm get's set off, destructable cameras, custom death sound for both player and enemies, ambient sounds like wind, industrial sounds randomly playing in the background. I have made 8 out off 14 missions so far. The last 4 missions in the story will be a pain to complete, but hopefully i will find some solution 🙂 Thanks again! Will keep you updated.

@Plantroot,
That's a lot of work to put into a project by yourself. You see a mountain and you're like, "It's only one mountain.". I like that, me too.

You should make a page here with some videos and a description, perhaps a drive link you update weekly, in order to generate interest and perhaps even assistance.

Let's face it, there's almost always a better way of doing something. Having other people take a look at your work can yield unexpected and positive results.

I'll follow your page!

On 7/8/2019 at 1:20 AM, wogz187 said:

@Plantroot,
That's a lot of work to put into a project by yourself. You see a mountain and you're like, "It's only one mountain.". I like that, me too.

You should make a page here with some videos and a description, perhaps a drive link you update weekly, in order to generate interest and perhaps even assistance.

Let's face it, there's almost always a better way of doing something. Having other people take a look at your work can yield unexpected and positive results.

I'll follow your page!

• Like 1