Spoiler

The Gryphon is seen in the official campaign as an LDF asset with just a grey color

On 7/21/2019 at 10:19 PM, Spartane said:

I'm also happy that you don't plan to overexpend the faction with overpowered vehicles for the faction size

I would personnaly hesitate between the marid and the AAF one, for me the second one is more beautiful but I also feel that it may transform the faction into an AAF clone which would be sad so I can't really choose. 

Also I feel that an armed 4X4 would be great for recon operations. And since the armed pick up really looks too rebel/third world equipment, I 

Honestly, at the vehicle level, its just AAF-light.

Every LDF vehicle seen in official BI conent is an AAF reskin except for the mini-UGV and the pickup.

This mod adding the nyx,  mohawk, and Gryphon makes it a little more so.

Countering that is the trainer.

The LDF doesn't need an amphibious apc rrally, and all wheeled ones are amphibious...

Armed offroads in LDF camo would be nice (dont really need a mod for that though), but the LDF would still lack an MRAP... Possibly a hunter?

They could also get the AH/MH-9, and they'd be mostly a AAF/NATO hybrid in the vehicle area.

Maybe give them T-100's to reflect their former USSR status, and slow-ish move towards NATO?

That could make them not an AAF in woodland camo clone, while still filling out their roster - enough that the AAF isn't obviously better than them (as they are based on assests available in the stock editor)

Anything retexed that's a BIS model from arma 3 will make the LDF look like Nato AAF or  CSAT. You cant get around that unless you go away from BIS models.

There's other mods to retexture. Look at GM's new Takistan mod for example. Depends on which way you want to go really.

Not necessarily.You can rearm vehicles, mounting different weapons, like a minigun on Marshall. You can take off gun towers from vehicles making a Marshall only a 8x8 infantry transporter. You can customize vehicles configs.  No need to go in to community mods. An option to readjust CSAT vehicle for LDF could be interesting option to go.  Kamysh or Marid with no gun tower and in LDF camo maybe.

• Like 1

I would like to recommend maybe the prowler or rhino seeing as they are a nato member state and lack their own tanks and armored cars. I would like to stay away from giving them CSAT equipment. If we are trying to stick with AAF equipment I'd recommend the gorgon and strider

• Like 1

The gorgon is a pretty cool vehicle I would second that, the rhino would be a good addition , i wouldnt make the LDF too OP 

• Like 1

please make (and share) reskin of "Marshal" APC - it would be natural as "Rosomak" 2025 version

desert-camo uniforms for "contingent UN on Malden or Altis" would be good too

So good news guys, i'm gonna try and put out more vehicles. I know you all been waiting for me to release a tank and BIS just released their samples. So I feel it would be a great time to wake this project up and get here going again. There is one unfortunately event though, I sorta have to keep everything at a pause until I can find a proper texture artist who has some skill at making dirt textures and things like that. If we can find this person, we can churn out some really good mods and we can definitely give you guys the updates you all deserve. With that, we can also get more planned content out. 

Heres what I sorta have planned:

1. Find a Texture Artist
2. Add a few more vehicles. (Also taking requests so as long as its Vanilla assets.)

3. Re-texturing all previous designs to proper quality.

4. Pushing out a ALL-IN-ONE pack. (Definitely planned)

Coming Soon

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=1199&height=675

• Like 5

i don't know why but the gripen in this shot remembers the old viggen....

ss_49f819ead739e896107d0d79d16fad95e384b

• Like 3

Great to hear you're back in action! Poor LDF has been MRAPless for far too long! Or at least some form of armed transport. Poor guys. 

Hunter for MRAP and Marid as apc would be a nice option. Not sure it needs an airforce or mbts, plenty of armies around the world without jets or mbts including some NATO members.

The costs involved to maintain them are huge and Livonia seems a very tiny country.

Of course at the end of the day it's your choice what gear to give them, I'm glad either way they get new stuff.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2019 at 9:55 AM, HerestotheGears said:

Great to hear you're back in action! Poor LDF has been MRAPless for far too long! Or at least some form of armed transport. Poor guys. 

Definitely the next goal. 

On 11/2/2019 at 10:05 AM, krycek said:

Hunter for MRAP and Marid as apc would be a nice option. Not sure it needs an airforce or mbts, plenty of armies around the world without jets or mbts including some NATO members.

The costs involved to maintain them are huge and Livonia seems a very tiny country.

Of course at the end of the day it's your choice what gear to give them, I'm glad either way they get new stuff.

That is very true. I try to add as many vehicles as I can and leave it up to the players choice. This way nobody is upset, and those who don't believe those vehicles belong, have a choice of not spawning them :3

• Like 4

i'm wondering,  why not a PT100 Twardy 2 ? the two Dingo from ACR in LDF camo would be a Cherry on top

D77642C3F02AC592A0220A22ED6F0681FCC87DFC

31057792147_eda716d062_b.jpg

Is this project still alive?
Would love to see some Livonian police skins considering they have police stations ingame

• Like 1

On 7/27/2019 at 3:46 PM, Ex3B said:

Well, I just finished the Contact campaign, and without spoiling too much:

The LDF does have Gryphons.

Hide contents

I didn't get a good look at them due to being on foot and them being in the air, but the LDF certainly has fast movers with a canard configuration.

Livonian heavy armor was also mentioned, although I didn't see it. Its possible a Mora would be considered "heavy", but based on the campaign, it seems the LDF is quite well armed.

They also have nyx's too. Pay attention to the area cut-scene after rudwell returns to the camp after seeing the large ufo.