Raptoid21

How to spawn a unit in the air?

I don't know very much about Arma editing, but at the end of a mission I'm attempting to spawn this above a x, y, and z coordinate, just to sit and float there - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1777761378&searchtext=contact

First I tried BIS_fnc_ambientFlyby which almost worked but it only spawns there for about half a second and disappears (helicopters work fine though, I did mark the positions for it to fly over.) The unit is technically a "drone" so maybe that has something to do with it, but then I tried

"ct_o_halienBrain_f" createUnit [[5919.97,8052.39,200.00], [], "NONE", .5, "PRIVATE"];

in the on activation field of a trigger after a couple of certain aliens are killed, of which I checked the trigger is working properly doing other things, like playing SFX/music.

However, this doesn't seem to be doing anything at all. I'm not sure if I need to use createVehicle or something else, but I tried various combinations with that as well which didn't seem to work.

(I wrote out the whole thing otherwise it was giving me errors, I'm not sure how to skip or set parameters to default really, if that's any indication as just how little I know what I'm doing)

I'm assuming I'm just doing something wrong but I'm not sure what it is.

Thanks.