Hello BI!

I've started experiencing a bug/bugs with the Reaper AI. It seems to happen any time I attempt to make the Reaper land via autopilot. I slow manually, taxi, shut off the engine, refuel & rearm. When I take off again (manually), one of two bugs occurs. Either:

2) Autopilot landing won't disengage, even w autonomous unchecked - I can set waypoints and manually change course, but the waypoints are ignored and as soon as I release control of the USB, it circles back and drops altitude to start a landing approach. If I turn off autopilot landing with the scroll wheel, it turns back on as soon as I release control or switch to the turret. (This has happened twice)

OR

2) with similar restraints (ignore waypoints, returns to heading when I release control), it will just head off in a seemingly random direction ... Flying into the sunset.  (This happened once)

Has occurred multiple times on an MP Server, running a not insignificant mod bundle - I haven't had the time yet to step through and see if it repeats w/o certain mods, though I fully understand that's the next step.  I wanted to also check if anyone else has experienced this? Or know how to fix it? Haven't found anything else online, but perhaps my google-fu is weak.

My Zeus has been good enough to respawn the drone when it happens, but that  doesn't seem like an ideal fix.

TIA

I've experienced the same bug. I end up having to let the UAV crash so a new one will spawn.

Not a real big deal but it would be nice to be able to land and rearm. I wonder if it was an Arma update that caused it. I've seen this for at least a month.

I definitely abandoned the take off/landing for UAV. And even, disabled the simulation as a drone can fire by its own on some weird target (usually after I used it once).

Now, I place drone(s) out of map, at high altitude, simulation disabled until a player takes control. When, the player releases control, the drone navigate back to previous starting point and replenishes, gets simulation disabled, ready for a new track.

Jet CAS are a little bit easier to make fly but the principle can be same.