Hello, someone knows how a trigger can be activated just when a sound ends? For example when a trigger starts a sound, i want when it ends, another trigger should be activated. I would be so grateful, thanks

what about measuring the time the sound needs and activating the second trigger after that amount of time?

On 6/23/2019 at 3:31 PM, sarogahtyp said:

what about measuring the time the sound needs and activating the second trigger after that amount of time?

That's probably the best way of doing it, I use a similar method for continuous music in some of my missions. I have the first music trigger named TRIG1 or something like that, have it play the song, measure the time and have a second trigger with the condition set to TriggerActivated TRIG1, and give it a count down of the measured time on my stop watch. This way there is continuous music playing 

16 hours ago, MitchyG117 said:

That's probably the best way of doing it, I use a similar method for continuous music in some of my missions. I have the first music trigger named TRIG1 or something like that, have it play the song, measure the time and have a second trigger with the condition set to TriggerActivated TRIG1, and give it a count down of the measured time on my stop watch. This way there is continuous music playing 

As reminder:

Bis_fnc_music

Bis_fnc_jukeBox

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pierremgi said:

Bis_fnc_jukeBox

Hello there Pierre !

Is this only for the arma music ?

31 minutes ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Hello there Pierre !

Is this only for the arma music ?

Hello George

That should work with any music defined in cfgMusic. So yours. After that, you have to cope with some filters (if you are using parameters) like:

_theme = getText (configFile >> "CfgMusic" >> _class >> "theme");

• Thanks 1