Chris Janes

Game improvements

I bought the game before it was free to play and could play with my friends because of the low quantity of players in the game and could pick what map wecould play I want to be able to play with more than one friend so I think the map selection should left to the players and the team capacity should be increased and the spawn locations be farther apart because I can play a round and not even 5 minutes in find another player and it's quite annoying because I just like to scavenge and not have to deal with other players and honestly if I do run into a players I can't aim with the broken mechanics that you have. Honestly I enjoy a but but I still think you released it half baked.

Hi there, and thank you very much for your feedback. We do not want to let players pick the map, because there are not that many players waiting for the matches. We are considering some kind of a team mode, but we are not sure if we decide to implement it. 

Also, keep in mind that Vigor is NOT released yet! It is still in the Game Preview, so some bugs can show up.