yax

H-60 Interactive Blackhawk pack - Patch 0.6 released - Join our discord

57 minutes ago, Foxone said:

It is released on Steam Workshop

if im not mistaken its  H-60 pack -Development version?

Just now, MrGalaxy said:

if im not mistaken its  H-60 pack -Development version?

yes indeed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Found this mod as I love the pavehawk. I gotta say this is prob the best Heli mod I have tried. Very top notch keep it up

A small request would a para rescue version be made and by this I mean a version with medical stuff all along the back wall of the Heli like medical bags, Bags of blood and saline. things like that 😄 I loved watching the Inside combat rescue series 😄

Hey dudes I love your mod, great work! I have a question though, the AI doorgunners won't fire? Is it possible to make them?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ch-46Lover said:

Will it be getting an Advanced Flight Model?

It already has..... 😐

15 hours ago, Foxone said:

It already has..... 😐

My mistake, my game was glitched. Had it set on advanced, but it was on standard.

On 7/16/2020 at 1:48 PM, Foxone said:

yes indeed

I can't believe I didn't notice this until now. I've been following this project with bated breath and excitement. I was really hoping this project didn't get scrapped, so you can imagine both my surprise and delight when I saw you mention a dev build. Just got done testing it with my group and while we've experienced 1 crash due to what we think was the memory leak reported, it was unanimously declared we would fly in nothing else but this beauty.

I am aware some people in the community tend to wave their ego around trying to make this or yourself feel or a bunch of morons "hur dur" their way through feedback and bug reporting, which can really wear down any desire to continue modding. Especially with how old Arma 3 is getting too. But, I just wanted to chime in and show my appreciation for such a great effort put forth into this project and my hopes that it will continue over time as it 100% deserves to be. I mean even the Dev Build version feels smooth like butter and flies beautifully.....a freakin dev build. I can imagine  how much more amazing it'll be over time.

Please don't lose heart for this project and keep going. This has become easily hands down one of those rare gems that deserves the spotlight. 🙂

• Like 2

Hi guys awesome mod, a truly amazing piece of art. 
Could you clarify for me: Did you upload the dev build to the public to give the community something to play with or to receive feedback and bug reports? Because I have gathered some of the latter during my fun time testing your mod but I don't wanna spam you with it if it's not what you're looking for 🙂
Thank you for your hard work!

• Like 1

On 7/22/2020 at 8:29 PM, PTV-Jobo said:

I can't believe I didn't notice this until now. I've been following this project with bated breath and excitement. I was really hoping this project didn't get scrapped, so you can imagine both my surprise and delight when I saw you mention a dev build. Just got done testing it with my group and while we've experienced 1 crash due to what we think was the memory leak reported, it was unanimously declared we would fly in nothing else but this beauty.

I am aware some people in the community tend to wave their ego around trying to make this or yourself feel or a bunch of morons "hur dur" their way through feedback and bug reporting, which can really wear down any desire to continue modding. Especially with how old Arma 3 is getting too. But, I just wanted to chime in and show my appreciation for such a great effort put forth into this project and my hopes that it will continue over time as it 100% deserves to be. I mean even the Dev Build version feels smooth like butter and flies beautifully.....a freakin dev build. I can imagine  how much more amazing it'll be over time.

Please don't lose heart for this project and keep going. This has become easily hands down one of those rare gems that deserves the spotlight. 🙂

My unit has also been evaluating the H-60 Pack for use by our aviation. We've experienced numerous crashes, which generally occur after around an hour of gameplay, but may be more or less frequent. We experienced these crashes only with the H-60 pack loaded and the aircraft spawned, and in both dedicated multiplayer, and singleplayer. There are also reports on the Workshop page of crashes.

I would advise not using this mod in its current state for events with your unit. Remember, it's a development build and issues are to be expected. My unit is waiting for a more stable build before using it.

Major props to the guy(s) who made this, but that AFM needs some work. The yaw feels awkward, it almost feels as if there's no resistance against the cyclic, almost like the standard flight model, but you can tell a difference between them. Anyways, it isn't my place to be judging, I know the mod is still in a development stage. I'm sure I'll end up taking back everything I said right here when it's finished. In-case you haven't had anyone report this bug before, I've had problems with the FLIR being weird. When I landed, the radar cut off, and the FLIR went black screen. TBH, I would take this heli (in its current state) over any of the rest, just because of the interactive cockpit.

• Confused 1

Are there plans for a system like SPIES being implemented into this mod?

Photo: https://www.americanspecialops.com/images/photos/navy-seals/seals-spies.jpg

to shame i heard the mod is canned i was hoping the devs would shoot the last stretch of the mod left to go. i do love this mod though

On 10/31/2020 at 1:38 AM, Dough Biden said:

to shame i heard the mod is canned i was hoping the devs would shoot the last stretch of the mod left to go. i do love this mod though

You heard wrong then. Check out their discord 🙂 

Last night we did a full flight startup and formation flight evolution.  The startup portion is here.  Good slow tutorial for new pilots.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 X MH-60M on multi-player server for 1.5 hours.  No CTD.  Just good flyin'.

• Like 3

unbelievable mod so far, thank you for all the hard work 👍 looking forward to putting this through testing over the coming months. 

Thank you.

Hi all,

For the past half year I've been pretty absent from this mod, and from the arma modding community in general.

I had a bit of a burn-out at the start of the year and had to step back from modding to take care of my mental and physical health.

For most of the year the blackhawk has also been plagued with random crashes to desktop that I hadn't been able to reproduce or fix, which was incredibly frustrating and definitely contributed to me pulling back from modding.

I think it has been resolved now, it turned out to most likely be an arma engine bug, and it was fixed by BI here, no CTDs have been reported since.

Discord, test build

As some are aware, there is a discord, there is a test build on steam. I have been keeping the steam test build pretty quiet until it was time to do a proper release, but from now on I'll be more open about it.

For anyone interested in joining the discord, you can find it here

For anyone interested in using the test build of the blackhawk pack and the interaction framework, links are here and here

I intend to continue development on the blackhawk pack in the near future, though at a slower pace and less ambitious scope than when I started, to try to bring the project to an initial release.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 10

I'd love for the autopilot functions to be further explored. I am happy to help test. I am already on your discord. Thanks for the hard work. Awesome mod.

Wow, so glad I've accidentally stumbled onto this thread! Looks amazing. Best of luck with this project!

Will this be able to be added so it can be spawned in zeus please

I was flying with a Co-pilot last night but they are unable to interact with the buttons and the screens do not light up or show any info