sheepster

Menus and HUD broken after adjusting HUD for a 49-inch

Hi,

so yesterday I tried to adjust my HUD so that it would show all displays around center of the screen when playing with a 49-inch monitor. Somehow now the following things broke.

- in-game menu shows only in the center of the screen [image]

- i cannot restore the HUD to show in all four corners anymore, it restricts itself to the middle [image]

- editor only utilises same area in the center of the screen [image]

- ACE NVG cuts off edges of the screen [image]

- ACE goggle and map effects use only center of the screen [goggle] [map]

I tried a reinstall, and a clean reinstall (deleted all steam-files, deleted what i found in "my documents"). But even that did not help. Did I miss something? Or is there any config-magic I can do to solve this without reinstalling everything for the third time now?

Also, even after deleting everything from "My Documents", somehow after the reinstall, my profiles and launcher settings are still there... can this be the issue? Just making a new profile also does not solve the issue though.

I am aware that the errors with ACE are mod-related, but also those were not occuring before I edited my HUD.

Before I changed the HUD, my menus looked like this: 1, 2

I hope someone knows what can be done about this.

These are my screen settings. Tried to use different ones, but that did not lead anywhere.

Best Regards,

sheepster

OK, so I was whining to a buddy in parallel, and he suggested to edit "triplehead = 1" in myname.Arma3Profile

With "triplehead = 0" it now works as before ...

Problem solved for me, but in my opinion this could work better. I guess it might be worth looking into this, since I bet there's gonna be more people playing ArmA on ultrawides in the future.