Hi community!

My name is Paul and I am an illustrator, designer and author. I am also an amateur mod maker with ~20 years of experience beginning with Operation Flash-point all those years ago. Over this period of time the mods, maps, utilities, textures, concepts etc., that I have made were downloaded hundreds of thousands of times. This is not me trying to brag but to demonstrate that when I commit to a project I see it through to success. It's been a while since I wanted to commit to such a project and now the time has come. The Eden editor is a fun tool, and so I've come to join all of you.

There are two projects I currently have in progress. These projects are very different but serve as a learning environment to develop future goals. Both of these projects use a GUI "toy" which is a major element that I want to incorporate in the final project. Ultimately I'd like to release these projects as "modular plug-ins" (a combination of in-engine assets and the scripts to run them), which fit easily into any existing or future scenarios.

Here, my first goal is to post sample missions of the two current projects for others to try out and to show my participation with the community.

438077-1561215568.jpg 

A long time ago on a NEXUS far-far away I released a mod titled "187gurlz" for Fallout 3. The primary character, named Sasha Ashe, was an ass-kicking wasteland warrior devoted to assisting the player restore hope to the capital waste. The first modular plug-in will be a companion mod very much like the ones we're familiar with for Bethesda games. The first part will be the GUI toy connected to a generic character (which you can assign female assets to if you have them). The second part will be the same with custom assets for the female model. That's where you come in. I need the model assets to make this module stand-alone. Necessary is the Female model/outfits. Potentially custom weapons, too.

Download link: SWO Mission Control

438077-1561216110.jpg

The balance of flight mechanics in ARMA III, somewhere in the middle between Battlefield and DCS, are very appealing to me. With the same GUI toy philosophy in mind I am creating a mission control interface which can be slotted into any existing and future "flight oriented" scenario. Although I've had success getting all the elements to work, surely my scripting is poorly executed and, if nothing else, not optimized. That's where you come in. If you're interested in examining and potentially editing these scripts I'd be excited to see your feedback.

Download link: JET TOYS

My intention is to submit these projects to the community as a demonstration of participation and aptitude. And to potentially find like-minded modders of all different skill sets to work on a more ambitious future project.

I'm honored to be here among service members, grumpy old men, and some alarmingly proficient computer science majors. Thanks for having me in your community,
Paul