Pyrit.

Changelog 0.8.40768 - Random Duos Update

Added: Team member marker.
Added: Player becomes a Threat after killing a teammate.
Added: Random duos. 

Changed: Icon over players head in the lobby made visible. 
Changed: Layout of the random duos panel in the Shelter Map.

Fixed: Fix GroupSystem events when using GroupSimulate console command.
Fixed: Try setting only one GroupSessionId for random duos joining together on Xbox.
Fixed: Retry multiple times on a client when creating Xbox team for random duos. Don't run multiple Xbox requests at the same time.
Fixed: Player is not marked as a threat after killing a non-team player. 
Fixed: Player isn't marked as a threat multiple times after killing more teammates.
Fixed: Create a public group session for random duos to fix joining.
Fixed: ActionMachine - game crashes when actions get stuck.
Fixed: Bushes playing foley sound when they shouldn't. 
Fixed: Interaction was not possible in bushes.
Fixed: Listener was following camera always.
Fixed: Move through foliage attenuation.
Fixed: Music stops when player kick the cans.
Fixed: AudioVolumes in buildings were not working.
Fixed: Headshots work again on Scarecrows.
Fixed: Fix generated GroupId for random duos.

Tweaked: Optimization for head and foolproofing.
Tweaked: Disabled rain/snow effect at all optics materials.
Tweaked: Foliage is less penetrable. 

Updated: Resaved audio files with samples volume adjustments.
Updated: Bugfix for an infinite audio range of unlocking sound for the combination lock. 
Updated: Increased Threat kill threshold from 3 to 4.

• Like 2

Some great additions & tweaks here. looking forward to checking it out. Great work by the team as always. Thank god no more jump scares at the sudden & loud global sound of combo locks being fiddled with 😂. Maybe in the future a system that stops a team killing duo partner from leaving with any loot & receiving a matchmaking timeout would be useful for stopping random partners killing team mates for there weapons etc then just extracting, just a suggestion.

On 6/13/2019 at 12:53 PM, TheYetiBum said:

Some great additions & tweaks here. looking forward to checking it out. Great work by the team as always. Thank god no more jump scares at the sudden & loud global sound of combo locks being fiddled with 😂. Maybe in the future a system that stops a team killing duo partner from leaving with any loot & receiving a matchmaking timeout would be useful for stopping random partners killing team mates for there weapons etc then just extracting, just a suggestion.

love this idea!!!!

me and my friend have taken upon our selfs to hunt out team killers and knife them.... 

most of the time its for something as dumb as a soumi too, common man, you get those is common crates.......

i think a DBNO state is slightly needed as well, with how the gun play can be sometimes, you die when you really shouldn't have, so if there was a bleed out period in which your team mate could help you up. ive gotten use to going solo after my friend dies, so not really needed, but would be a cool feature to give people a second chance. 

On 9/2/2019 at 1:22 AM, Bryon K Guenther said:

i think a DBNO state is slightly needed as well, with how the gun play can be sometimes, you die when you really shouldn't have, so if there was a bleed out period in which your team mate could help you up. ive gotten use to going solo after my friend dies, so not really needed, but would be a cool feature to give people a second chance. 

I could see this working out, but then the game would be a PUBG copy with EXITS. I would have second this if they were not already stating they have fix/update coming in that specifically corrects gunplay. I do like the idea though.

Or, instead of just being able to heal them, you have to search around the map for a defibrillator or med kit of some sort and go back to revive teammate. It would then reduce revives, especially if you limited the amount that can be spawned on map.

• Like 1