Weapon-Fetish

PboProject duplicate Lod

Hello all ,

Today i downloadet Chernarus Isles + Source Files from this forum to Create my own Chernarus .

So after downloading , loading in Terrain Builder and export the wrp im running into these ERROR CODE and dont find out what it can be.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

scanning for pbos to make....
preprocessing x\chernarus_utes.pbo
<scanning files to pack>
<building a land class list>
............................H.......H...H..H.........warning: duplicated lod 4 and lod 5, resolution 11000.0 ShadowBuffer 0
.H.H.H.H.H.H.H.H..H.H...H....H..H....H.H.....H...H.H.H.H.H.H..H........warning: duplicated lod 3 and lod 4, resolution 11000.0 ShadowBuffer 0
...H.......H................H.......H..........................warning: duplicated lod 2 and lod 3, resolution 11000.0 ShadowBuffer 0
...H....warning: duplicated lod 6 and lod 7, resolution 11000.0 ShadowBuffer 0
H..H.H.....H..H....H.....H....H...H......H.H..H.H..H.H......H.H..warning: duplicated lod 4 and lod 5, resolution 11000.0 ShadowBuffer 0
.H.H.H........warning: duplicated lod 4 and lod 5, resolution 11000.0 ShadowBuffer 0
...warning: duplicated lod 4 and lod 5, resolution 11000.0 ShadowBuffer 0
.H.H...H.H..H..H.H.H.H..H......H.H.H.H..H...H.H..H.H..H.H.H........H.H.......H..H....H.H...H.H..H...H.....H..H.................H........H...warning: duplicated lod 3 and lod 4, resolution 11000.0 ShadowBuffer 0
.....H...H.H...H.........H.V.H.H...H.H.H.H.H.H..H.H...H..H..H.H.H.......H..H..H....H..H.H.....H.H....H...H..H.H.H....H.H.H....H.H.H....H.H.H.H.H.H.H.H.H.H.H.H.H.H.H......H.H..H.............H....H......................H.H........H.....H.T.T.......H..H.......H...H.H...H....H..H.......H....H.....H.H........H.H.H..H...H.H..T....H.H.......H.H.T.H.H...H...H...H..H.T.....H..H...H.T..H...........
bridge_stone_asf2_25.p3d invalid file

</endscan>
preprocessing files produced an error
chernarus_utes.pbo not produced due to error(s)
Job(s) completed in 11secs on Tue Jun 11 20:42:46 2019
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully someone can help ,im getting pretty frustrated now so all what i want is a working chernarus and this was the only open Source what i can find to Time

they are only warnings

this is your error: bridge_stone_asf2_25.p3d invalid file (aka buggy or missing  model)

• Thanks 1

turn off warnings are errors in pboproject

If this is your first map, you're going to really struggle using source files

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Weapon-Fetish said:

warning: duplicated lod 6 and lod 7, resolution 11000.0 ShadowBuffer 0

You are not supposed to have shadowBuffer lods in your models at all, these are autogenerated on binarization.

• Thanks 1

So thank you Guys for your Help ill try out all these things Today . 

When nothing Helps im gonna smash that stuff out of the Window and Start again with my own Terrain .

My Idea to that was to make it all Open Source in a Topic . 

I See here so much guys there all help each Other , with hints , tips, and Ideas , and im not unterstand at all why are map stuff not can open Sourche at all . 

So im gonna make that , and hope i can create A Huge Professional Map too . 

Making a map open source just makes more issues tbh. As people try to learn by starting with a ready made map instead of learning to make a new one the correct way. So they then run off to youtube and all its broken and wrong guides which makes more issues.

9 hours ago, RoF said:

Making a map open source just makes more issues tbh. As people try to learn by starting with a ready made map instead of learning to make a new one the correct way. So they then run off to youtube and all its broken and wrong guides which makes more issues.

Im already setup much maps by my own, but never Finished one because im like it to loose my files 😕 lol .

I learned many things in PMC´s Guide , i dont trust YT anymore like that what you say .

15 hours ago, .kju said:

they are only warnings

this is your error: bridge_stone_asf2_25.p3d invalid file (aka buggy or missing  model)

Yep it was it , Thanks for That !

Simpli overseen the wrong path of this P3D inTerrain Builder Template List

Im Done So Far with all and getting the map new Life .

But it gives 1 Hard issue with this map, this dude set the Northing to 500000. 

I know this can be changed easy but all the buildet objects stay an his old position.

Chanches to select all this Objects an change the Position ? Like the E2TB and simply change to coords ?

Edit : Find it out so far , hopfully im able tho edit over 100000 lines with positions with a maccro 😕