Wolves and Sheep Campaign on Steam Workshop

20 years after operation Harvest Red, the CHDKz are back. But so is NAPA. Take your stand against the Chedaki oppression and make them feel the power of guerilla warfare.
Take down enemy officers, sabotage Chedaki equipment, ambush their convoys a fight for freedom! Immerse yourself in a long story! Stroll once again through the streets of Chernogorsk and venture deep to Chernarussian forrests. The Chedaki are back. And this time, it seems, they plan to finnish, what they started back in 2008. What happens, when no mighty allies come to aid, like in operation Harvest Red? Or do they come?

Lots of custom voice acting to hear, lots of cutscenes to watch and lots of seemingly hopeless fights to fight! For everyone, who left a piece of himself in deep dark Chernarussian forrests. Play as a brave NAPA fighter, a special forces team member of the Czech Army, lead British and German teams trhrough tough engagements! 

This is my first Campaign ever, so any feedback would be highly appreciated. Shall you find a problem, a typo or just wanna share your feelings, let me know! The biggest thanks goes to Lou Montana, a BiWiki wizzard, who turned all the strange files and uncomprehansable scripts into something, that might actually be playable. 

Any Feedback would be most wellcome!

Cheers!

SKS

• Like 5

Good old Chernarus!

will play as soon as i find some time, congrats on the release. 

• Thanks 1

Your first post is a campaign?  That is impressive sir.

• Like 3

Any chance of seing this mirrored on Armaholic? Or gdrive? Anxious to play it, I´ve seen it on SWS and got my attention!

Many kudos!

looks impressive and much respect for your dedication 👍

a short video with some scenes from the intro and later missions (without spoilers) would go a long way for your workshop presentation

On 6/11/2019 at 8:40 AM, corporal_lib[br] said:

Any chance of seing this mirrored on Armaholic? Or gdrive? Anxious to play it, I´ve seen it on SWS and got my attention!

Many kudos!

I would sure love to do so.... gotta find out how tho 😄

Thanks alot!

Cheers!

On 6/11/2019 at 10:50 AM, .kju said:

looks impressive and much respect for your dedication 👍

a short video with some scenes from the intro and later missions (without spoilers) would go a long way for your workshop presentation

Thats actually a really nice idea... gonna work on that 🙂 Thanks for the suggestion!

Have a great day!

• Thanks 1