Homesick

General Discussion (Global Mobilization RC Branch)

Indeed, our research indicated that the PSO-1 is only compatible with the SVD mount. Accordingly it is in GM not possible for it to be mounted on the AKMN/KM-72. We did introduce the ZFK-4x25, which is made for the AK-74N.

Regarding the RPK: It was very easy for us to provide an RPK with a wooden furniture, so we did. You will notice that in the Polish squad templates (Groups) that none of them come equipped with a RPK to correctly represent their equipment of the time.

• Like 1

Could you please adjust the RPK drum model to makes it looks more sloped? The current model looks strange.FC38D99D3070D07D514304BAE53663EE4DBA911C3654692.jpg

Also, can you add the 40 round magazine model and the cartridge ejection for PKM?

The upcoming Global Mobilization 1.2 update is now available on the Creator DLC RC branch.
Find out here how to access this branch.
Note: You may need to restart Steam after activating the code for it to appear in the drop-down as described.

Find the latest changelog-notes of this ongoing test in this thread.

Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have discovered issues, and have added them to the feedback tracker!

Regarding the engine limitation with the PM-63's silencer sights - would it be possible to add a second eye point (using the same system as back-up sights) to make it usable? (Come to think of it, can you move memory points using the animation system? If so, it should be possible to switch the sight position using the same animationsource that hides default barrel devices?)

I also noticed the Luchs seems to have a laser ranging system? Not sure if this is intentional or not.

• Thanks 1

I found a Bug with the new SPz1 variants:

The "Squad Leader(MG)" seat cannot be occupied by AI with the get in waypoint. I placed a SPz1 in the editor with crew but without Infrantry in the back. Then I placed 6 Infantry units and gave them a GET IN waypoint. Played the Scenario with the following result. 5 men will enter 1 will stand right next to the Spz1.