Spoiler

As these conditions worsen their effects ought to accumulate. Something like:

Freezing: rapid small shakes affecting aim; then increase reload time; then increase chance of jam (think you've fitted mag but create fail-to-feed, or something).

Hunger: reduced stamina recovery; then reduced stamina cap (max, ceiling, whatever you want to call it). Most games make this happen far too quickly. Dehydration should be your primary enemy.

Overheating: slow swaying affecting aim; then blurred peripheral vision; then falling over.

Perhaps also consider wrong clothing, rapid dehydration (comorbid with overheating), and glare (sunglasses).

Long term cold leads to freezing effects & increase calorie requirements (+10-20% perhaps).

Wet leads to long term cold; then freezing (same sequence). Can also lead to fungal (infection) problems, particularly the feet (trench foot).

Wind: Long Dark might have some cues for you in this regard. Wind shelter is calculated and shows on screen. Prevents getting frozen as quickly. Clothes have wind-chill mitigation (mountaineering parka).

That said some benefits might come out in longer term play:

If you can maintain health your stamina cap might increase,

as would your carrying capacity and top speed running.

You seem well on to a good track with that post.

Will you make it a module that can be dropped on any map?

@grimwald

all nice ideas, will take it up!

Somethings are already planned features on the drawing board, some is now input that I gladly take on.

I work with CBA_A3 settings, so it will be a setting that can be adjusted, not a module.

Also here, thanks a lot for the feedback!

cheers

VD

• Thanks 1

So finaly i jump into the mod!

I got a question about the bleeding frequency, the base or random number what is it exacltly, if i set the base bleeding at 50 so my character will be out of blood in 50 sec or its a blood lose tick every 50 sec ?

An other question too, if i using VDA AI equiper it will also overide gear from ravage dynamic AI or only for site/camp/AI spawned by VDA ?

Also the system with the notepad and point of interest is very interesting, it works with the ravage notepad or there is a VDA notepad ?

Ho and an idea came up by working with your mods, it can be awsome to get a kind of rifle that throw injector like fallout that infect other player 😉

Hi @damsous

The bleeding frequency means that every 50 seconds you suffer a bleed effect, and you lose some blood. 

Mind that if you speed up time in ravage, this bleed timer is speed up aswell. 

I think i need to change the code from sleep to uisleep, not sure yet. 

Vd equipper only overwrites VA spawned units and does not affect ravage ambient AI indeed. 

The ravage notepads are used for now:) 

Cheers and have fun! 

Vd

3 minutes ago, damsous said:

Ho and an idea came up by working with your mods, it can be awsome to get a kind of rifle that throw injector like fallout that infect other player 😉

Haha thats eeevil!!! :)) 

Hey i have tried the mod it work in SP (editor) but don't work on dedicated server.

If i activate the trader camp the server crash 1 minutes after mission start, i tried without the trader camp (only medical system and infection) server didn't crash but have an infinite loading screen.

Thats odd, what other mods where active? 

I ll try to test it again as well. 

1 hour ago, Vandeanson said:

Thats odd, what other mods where active? 

I ll try to test it again as well. 

Im using Ruha map, cup (unit/vehicle/weapon), project infinite weapon all in one, an other weapon mode (CZ584), DS House, Ravage, Zombies and demon (maybe its this one but i use a custom script to spawn just 1 demon and there a waiting time so there nothing from this mode when the server start.

I just give a try on a clean profile, i removed Zombie and demon and AIS revive script, same thing im stuck at the loading screen, in the VDA setting there is only the bleeding and infection system enabled all the other setting are disabled.

i didn't try with the trader camp, but i think Halek have changed something in the trader code cause in the past i was able to make it work on a dedicated server  just by enter the right line in the unit init box, and now its not work the AI trader didn't have any action avaible and they didn't wear the trader backpack, so the ravage trader code not work on a dedicated environement, it work fine if i launch the mission in single player.

yep i get the same problem, looking into it.

Testing if it has to do with the new keys i added

V2. 18 live on steam

- dedicated infinite loading screen fixed

- shipwreck spawner fixed

- loot economy: military buildings have separate lootspawn now. 

You can add your custom military grade lootlists under the looteconomy settings

- by default, the normal lootlists apply

->will be further tuned

Cheers vd

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Found that the injector is paid, this is bad news for me :(

22 minutes ago, Vandeanson said:

what do you mean is paid?

Antivirus Injector is designated as DLC.

KO1uXNlp_t.png

Aaah ok, yeah gotta change some of that indeed, thanks

• Thanks 1

Got a question for the number of animals setting, that will create a defined number of animals for each player or its global ?

16 minutes ago, damsous said:

Got a question for the number of animals setting, that will create a defined number of animals for each player or its global ?

It is global 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Im trying the mod right now on dedicated server thats work fine for the moment didn't get hurt or infected, i found a trader camp (very nice composition), do i need to enter the item class name in the economy setting cause they have not much thing and they wont buy anything.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, damsous said:

Im trying the mod right now on dedicated server thats work fine for the moment didn't get hurt or infected, i found a trader camp (very nice composition), do i need to enter the item class name in the economy setting cause they have not much thing and they wont buy anything.

Explosives, attachments and recon traders can not buy stuff. But i can extend how many items they sell. 

Their loottable is connected to the gear settings, so your loot/mod adjustments have an effect. 

9 hours ago, Vandeanson said:

Their loottable is connected to the gear settings, so your loot/mod adjustments have an effect. 

Thats in the ravage gear module setting or VDA ?

The above mentioned traders are linked to VA. The default ravage traders (that also spawn in the tradercamp are linked to ravage. Gear, weapons and supplies ones

• Thanks 1

So i tested it for a long session on dedicated server everything work fines, i just notice one thing the bleed and infection can be exploited in MP cause that clear all the effect when a player disco/reco, its possible to add the bleeding/infection statement to the ravage payer persistency ?

Was attacking by dogs yesterday, was funny how the guy scream 🙂