Bot_Gundo

Arma in the future

So i was talking with my friends in-game and was thinking of things they should add ti the next arma game or current arma game. So here is some things i would want in Vanilla Zeus for arma 3 or the next arma game. 

1. Voice lines for NPC's

-It would be nice if there would be basic voice lines for NPC's such as: Greetings, hostile comments. Nothing too advanced but it would add a nice feature. Possibly triggered by interacting with the NPC or a proximity of for example 5-15 metres radius. Normal voice and shouting would be good

2. They could give you intel.

-Also it would be nice if by interacting with them they would hand you a piece of paper/a document what would contain intel(as its already in the game). Would add a lot more options for stuff to do with civilians

3. Option to capture enemies

-When a NPC would be shot for example a CSAT soldier. They would surrender and drop their weapon. Interaction menu would have a chance of "Secure" and it would put the npc in zipcuffs. Nothing too fancy.

Here is a few we have come up with. Will be updating in the future. 

1 was done in Arma 2. Would have been nice to have in 3.  There was a huge amount of civilian dialog recorded in Russian and Czech with multiple voice types and both genders.

2 should be handled by mission makers, it's easy to do.

3 could be handled by mission makers. Does ACE do this? It looks like it was intended for the game but not fully implemented.