maxjoiner

Weapons Addon works only in SP

Hi everybody,

I've done an Addon Weapons Pack (ArmA2OA Ported),

It works very fine in SP, but If I try to use it into a MultyPlayer mission

I get this error:

"You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
max_weapons"

Other little bug, some weapon are not showed into virtual arsenal, but they work fine in SP....

Please someone can help me.....

16 hours ago, EO said:

That is a link to a specific message, You can only use that if you are already member of the discord server.

The invite link is discord.gg/arma

On 5/27/2019 at 11:22 AM, maxjoiner said:

I get this error:

"You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
max_weapons"

Mod is not loaded on server.

My bad.

Thanks to both for your interesting, I had already understood my Weapons are not loaded on the server, the problem is why?!

a little Update: I tried also other Weapons Addon other Author, the same problem!

Thanks for your reply.

I used the Program TADST to test the weapons pack, (If I don't wrong) It automatically set all the Server parameters...

So I think the issue is into the Weapons Config not into Server....

Well either you or the server isn’t loading with the mod, that’s why that error is present that’s pretty cut and dry. Now in the midst of making changes to your mod if you altered the CfgPatches classname there is a chance that the mission doesn’t recognize the new class and is still looking for the old one. That’s the only other possibility I can think of.

Unfortunately, I changed nothing, I tried also with new missions,  taking the weapons class from Virtual Arsenal....

I tried various Weapons Pack (Various Authors),  don't work anyone!
All give the error:
"You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted."
while the weapons addon is regularly inside the right folder!

how is it possible?

Does nobody have a solution?

Have you checked the server log? that it lists your pbo as being properly loaded?