1LT D. Repo

PSA: Wombat servers just changed server location from US based users with no announcement, or warning and are denying that they did'nt warn us.

Wombat servers has shifted our server from our original contract location (Miami) to Australia. They did this with no warning, no notice, and no sorry. The only acknowledgement we received was a IP change.
When a ticket was opened. They shut down our server without warning, and said they had refunded us our last payment.
This is a terrible practice, and I am ashamed to see a once great host turn to this kind of act.

Multiple users were affected by this, a lot of which I had told myself. I recommended them this host, and now we are all out of a game server.

Screenshot of current billing
Screenshot of statement after refund request

Me and my unit also use Wombat Servers, we had a 22 slot server in New York, and we later found out they did the same to us, zero warning, and moved our servers to Australia. Terrible business practice.

We recently ditched Wombat after a couple of years for Streamline. They offer much better servers, the baseline for Wombat has the bare minimum RAM and they charge a fortune for extra.

We couldn't even run a Liberation mission without massive performance issues. Once we switched to Streamline though it was so much better.

Oh and probably my favourite thing about Streamline, they have a module that will download mods direct from Steam, it's so quick and so much better than having to upload it from my own machine.