PSYKO_nz

up to date server.cfg?

does anyone have an up to date server.cfg that runs sweet?

the one from https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/server.cfg is hopelessly out of date and is missing half of the new commands and variables that have been added

I'm looking for a really clean simple server.cfg that's got all the new goodness and is easy to update and tweak. I'm currently using the one from the wiki and am a little confused where to put in some of the new codes

any help or .cfg's would be really appreciated. like, REALLY APPRECIATED. 

cheers guys

• Like 1

Would like to see that as well.

2 minutes ago, Moon_chilD said:

This appears twice.

Thanks! Fixed

I noted this in the example server.cfg: 

// SIGNATURE VERIFICATION
onUnsignedData = "kick (_this select 0)";	// unsigned data detected
onHackedData = "kick (_this select 0)";		// tampering of the signature detected
onDifferentData = "";				// data with a valid signature, but different version than the one present on server detected

On my persistent public MP servers I have a kick set for onDifferentData but am now just wondering whether that is necessary or recommended? Any feedback would be appreciated because we do experience the kicked for different data during play sessions as always. Presumably unsetting it would just mean that someone could join with a newer or older mod which also could help with those situations when mods get updated but the server cannot be due to the dev being at work for example?

UPDATE: BTW, meant to post this in the thread where @Dedmenposted the info on the new example server.cfg not here 😑

14 minutes ago, Grahame said:

UPDATE: BTW, meant to post this in the thread where @Dedmenposted the info on the new example server.cfg not here 😑

Welcome in the correct place. You're now a member of the cool kidz club.

• Haha 1