Quack O'Neill

Invade & Annex AO keeps changing location every 30 seconds

Hi

I edited an old version of Invade & Annex for single player scenario use, and it used to work fine, but now the AO location keeps changing every 30 seconds or so.

Dose anyone know why its doing this?

People enjoy the scenario and its nice being able to play it on your own and trying to complete it by commanding the AI, but i keep getting messages about how its broken and i have no idea how to fix it. I just removed most of the restrictions and added high command and the ability to save progress. 

I messgaed quicksilver on youtube but it could be months untill he replies if at all.

I messaged one of the other guys on steam that made the single player version and he doesn't know why it is doing it now either.

As I understand, do this search on invade-annex gitHub (17 code results in iamlegend23/invade-annex) and replace on all files found, the array [“water”, “out” ] with [“water”] as per the feedback tracker OP's answer.

lol thanks, but what file is this [“water”, “out” ] with [“water”] code in ? because there is no fn_getArea.sqf file in my folder

I edited a pretty old version old I&A 
co60_AW_Invade_Annex_2_85C.Altis

Edited by Quack O'Neill
extra info

You need to edit all of them which have that array, that's why I said do a search on gitHub so it would help you find which files it's in.

I understand your version is older but still, that's the only reference you got. Did you search all 17 files?

Why do people seeking help never share their files?

5 hours ago, Quack O'Neill said:

I found the [“water”, “out” ] code in a file called easterEggs.sqf

Somehow you are using curly quotes and have extra spaces inside your argument brackets, which is why your search failed.

NOPE:  [“water”, “out” ] 

YUP:  ["water","out"]