DnA

Contact Expansion Asset Feedback

1 hour ago, POLPOX said:

Not only for SG variant, but every Promets. Also that's not a Resting but Deploying.

Forgot to report this by myself though. This issue also let your camera go underground (which isn't possible in RV4 so will misaligned with the scope). 

This was not an ideal solution to the problem, but it could solve the main part of the problem — immersion during deployment. It could be a long time in the past, but remained in the game.
The proposed option was assessed as unworthy, and I think that they abandoned it in vain.

On 6/22/2019 at 4:22 PM, AveryTheKitty said:

I'm very happy to see that woodland items (and MTP CBRN + MTP radio pack) have been darkened to match each other. Can tropic / MTP items receive the same treatment to avoid this?

Currently:

fF1cPmS.jpg

Modified:

P4mtfzH.jpg

Indeed please fix these vests, such a small change but it they look so out of place at the moment.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, roberthammer said:

A3 AK-12 is suppose to be more like AK-15 meaning that they use 7.62x39 magazines...

I know it's an AK-15 but not.

The mag is just outright bent too steep in the middle.

Weird thing: the AKM steel mag is the right shape while the AK-15 12 is too bent.

Would it be possible of adding a black version of the Modular Carrier Rig? If it isn't too much of a hassle, it'd be great to also see a sand version of it.

Another thing, will the LDF keep their fingerless gloves? I'd personally prefer normal gloves, it just looks good. But it's barely noticeable and still looks great.

Otherwise, I'm in love with all the new great assets we're getting. Thanks Bohemia and all the guys behind it 🙂

• Like 1

I'd like to see more variants of the new LDF helmet, perhaps more paint schemes (black etc.) I saw certain parts of the helmet seems like you can use hidden selection

10 hours ago, bars91 said:

I know it's an AK-15 but not.

The mag is just outright bent too steep in the middle.

Weird thing: the AKM steel mag is the right shape while the AK-15 12 is too bent.

That's because originally that model was 5.45 model but they changed it for 7.62x39 so they bended the mag to look like a banana shape , this was before mag proxy so thats the whole story

but now they could easily get a correct magazine for it since now there is mag proxy , you can make the original AK-12 and AK-15 at the same time , but BI chose a easy way :P

16 hours ago, M. Glade said:

I'd like to see more variants of the new LDF helmet, perhaps more paint schemes (black etc.) I saw certain parts of the helmet seems like you can use hidden selection

Adding onto this, can we get a hiddenSelection to hide the cover?