DnA

Contact Expansion Asset Feedback

I apologize if I posted in the wrong forum but I noticed the DMS optic may have changed. There is now a "DMS (old)" option for optic and when I try increasing the range of the crosshairs using PAGE UP from 100M to higher, the HUD does not change, instead there is a scope adjustment post that increases.

My gripe here is that I can not adjust the range in increments of 100M as before.

I noticed the DMS (old) optic has a "Contact"  icon next to it. Does this mean the optic adjustment has permanently changed due the Contact DLC?

I admit, I have not played due to career so I may have missed something.

DMS (old) just lacks the RDS on top. Mean around since Marksman I believe

10 hours ago, TangVector1 said:

I apologize if I posted in the wrong forum but I noticed the DMS optic may have changed. There is now a "DMS (old)" option for optic and when I try increasing the range of the crosshairs using PAGE UP from 100M to higher, the HUD does not change, instead there is a scope adjustment post that increases.

My gripe here is that I can not adjust the range in increments of 100M as before.

I noticed the DMS (old) optic has a "Contact"  icon next to it. Does this mean the optic adjustment has permanently changed due the Contact DLC?

I admit, I have not played due to career so I may have missed something.

Are you using some mods perhaps?

3 minutes ago, RabidStoat said:

DMS (old) just lacks the RDS on top. Mean around since Marksman I believe

You're thinking the Kahilia or whatever. 😉

Am I? Christ - can tell it's been a while since I've Arsenalled around....

Since some assets have been moved from Contact DLC to platform, would it be possible to do the same with the spectrum device (non functional) ? While some people think it's in the realm of sci-fi, anti-drone measurements are being developed today, and I could imagine that by 2035, you'd have handheld possibilities to deal with drones.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Varanon said:

Since some assets have been moved from Contact DLC to platform, would it be possible to do the same with the spectrum device (non functional) ? While some people think it's in the realm of sci-fi, anti-drone measurements are being developed today, and I could imagine that by 2035, you'd have handheld possibilities to deal with drones.

It's actually a great idea 

15 minutes ago, Varanon said:

It did

Spectrum device would also be super useful for a whole range of scripted mission applications too. 

-k 

On 9/16/2019 at 1:26 PM, POLPOX said:

It did

Well, I'll be damned, it is... it wasn't in the changelog, though

Any plans for a woodland version of the CTRG uniforms? realising this is not essential so not badgering,  would just be nice. 

Noticed an issue with the AI being able to see through the decon cross connector tents. From what I can tell, it looks like the view geometry for the door animations aren't properly lined up with the actual geometry, so the AI end up thinking that the wrong door is open. As a result, they can't see through the open door, but can see through another, potentially-closed one.

Issue here: https://feedback.bistudio.com/T150334

6 hours ago, anthony45 said:

can you add last update tenue is laboratory level 4

thanks

there is a simple mod that enable some stuff in editor ..... if i remember the name i 'll post the link
3E6CB727FE38E7E7025978FA2BABDC766A00CBF1