DnA

Contact Expansion Asset Feedback

17 hours ago, stburr91 said:

I've noticed that the FV-720 Odyniec configs are not quite right. It feels like you are driving it on ice, it slides sideways too much. I tested the FV-720 Mora, and it does not have the same issue, the two clearly drive differently. 

Anyone else notice this?

Are you sure you are not using some mods? I tested latest devbranch and they behave same & have same configs

50 minutes ago, reyhard said:

Are you sure you are not using some mods? I tested latest devbranch and they behave same & have same configs

While speaking of the FV-720s: I didn't play the latest Dev built yet but when I last played both of them behaved very strangely upon destruction. The wrecks seemed to be very bouncy and floated in the air (were buried into the ground when upside down.)

1 hour ago, reyhard said:

I just did some more testing, it is happening with both the Odyniec, and the Mora. Latest dev branch, no mods.

It is most noticeable on dirt roads, it's like driving a rally car, drifting around. 

Spoiler

When I came to a turn in the road, I'm pretty sure I heard the commander say, 3 right, don't cut. 

8 minutes ago, stburr91 said:

I just did some more testing, it is happening with both the Odyniec, and the Mora. Latest dev branch, no mods.

It is like that since Tanks DLC. Perhaps it could be tweaked later but definitely not for upcoming release

• Like 1

I don't know if its been reported, but if the new drones are placed "empty", and you walk up to them, you can "get in" as driver and/or gunner (i forget if I checked both)...

Pretty weird to be able to get into something that you can carry as a backpack...

25 minutes ago, Ex3B said:

I don't know if its been reported, but if the new drones are placed "empty", and you walk up to them, you can "get in" as driver and/or gunner (i forget if I checked both)...

Pretty weird to be able to get into something that you can carry as a backpack...

It always used to be that way. the AI in the drones is just that, a game AI entity. It you remove it, you can get in. Just don't place empty drones.

I know si a small thing, but is possible enlarge the sleeve patch on the  specnaz? now seems a lapel pin

118q77r.jpg

Those new patches are in lower quality, than the old ones. If BI enlarged those, it become very noticeable... so probably instead of enlarging, new patches are needed.

7 hours ago, reyhard said:

It is like that since Tanks DLC. Perhaps it could be tweaked later but definitely not for upcoming release

Maybe it is related with this:

On 7/22/2019 at 9:55 PM, Glow said:

Maybe it is related with this:

Yes, it is, there is less friction than the other tracked vehicles. 

I'm all for having one of the hatchback cars a drifter, by not the IFVs. 

3 hours ago, stburr91 said:

Yes, it is

The video is 1.5 years old and this problem you are talking about started happening only now?

1 hour ago, killzone_kid said:

The video is 1.5 years old and this problem you are talking about started happening only now?

Everyone's saying it's been like that since Tanks DLC, which came out...oh, about 1.5 years ago. It's just being brought up again now because it also affects the new Mora reskin.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2019 at 4:30 PM, Ex3B said:

It is a feature, with this function you are able to download your consciousness into a drone (remember, it is the future). Your body stays behind as an empty corpse, so be careful as to what drone you want to be 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, joostsidy said:

It is a feature, with this function you are able to download your consciousness into a drone (remember, it is the future). Your body stays behind as an empty corpse, so be careful as to what drone you want to be 😉 

Playable units must be mind-controlled then 😟

• Like 1

On 7/22/2019 at 2:27 PM, the_one_and_only_Venator said:

While speaking of the FV-720s: I didn't play the latest Dev built yet but when I last played both of them behaved very strangely upon destruction. The wrecks seemed to be very bouncy and floated in the air (were buried into the ground when upside down.)

Some evidence that destruction of both FV-720s causes some issues...

Using no mods and latest DevBranch.

Spoiler

971B673B057EE7412C08C390B74E2343B76C59BF

605D4DAF43FA60349BE58E8B500DA926968C65EB

756783628BAB80834304564829FA8C96356871A8

NATO forest Team Leader can't throw the throwing stuff - at least I can't throw if I am playing as a TL - the HUD looks as if it has no grenades, etc in the inventory. 

Another bi's scam no relase it's 22 min past 5 and nothing another money for u existed dlc fucked

Surely @XOSPECTRE is joking right? I mean no one would seriously write that?

Right?

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Rich_R said:

Surely @XOSPECTRE is joking right? I mean no one would seriously write that?

Right?

Of course 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

what are the controls for the SPECTRUM DEVICE

and also hints in contact campaign  are broken so are the computers you find and read

If I remember correctly, Ctrl+F opens the menu, and scroll wheel up, and down changes frequencies of the spectrum device. 

For the spectrum device:

Right click brings up a detailed display

Mouse wheel changes frequency

Left click transmits data on that frequency

F lets you select which data to transmit

R switches antenna types

Not everything is available at the start of the campaign, you unlock stuff as things progress. Also the hints and computers were working for me, so idk what's going on there.

i exited arma and enter again to complete the mission i was stuck on and now it does not let me play contact campaign

when i start arma  it says addon A3_F_contact_loader requires addon A3_Language_F_Contact and says the same thing when i start the second mission and does not let start the 2 mission

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, arthrfortune said:

i exited arma and enter again to complete the mission i was stuck on and now it does not let me play contact campaign

when i start arma  it says addon A3_F_contact_loader requires addon A3_Language_F_Contact and says the same thing when i start the second mission and does not let start the 2 mission

Same problem. BIS... BIS never changes.