DnA

Contact Expansion Asset Feedback

When did all the turrets get the green variant, am i blind from apex or is that all LDF stuff? (I know the patriot is)

28 minutes ago, icarus86 said:

When did all the turrets get the green variant, am i blind from apex or is that all LDF stuff? (I know the patriot is)

you have to set textures yourself in the virtual arsenal garage.

If you aim down the GL sights with the Promet GL, while wearing CSAT fatigues, the camera clips into the player model.

4HYPzab.png

• Like 2

Can we please get a Closed variant of the medical drawers? Even just without the lid/door.

For community logistics systems (load/unload/carry/drag) it would be handy to have one that appears ready for transport.

FEF4111D606E0B1634752A8510DD7E0745C7C278

• Like 4

There isn't any leaflets for the LDF.

Will leaflets for the LDF be added?

I might saying a wrong thing, but I think cover of the Offroad is not AO'd properly.

On 7/12/2019 at 4:28 PM, DnA said:

It is perhaps the most powerful asset of the expansion, yet nobody seems to have unlocked its full potential yet 😈

We use it to create a flat surface / composition on any sloped terrain. The idea is to have at least one side at the same height as the terrain, and then the legs should lower themselves to support the platform wherever the terrain is lower. The side panels can be rotated / hidden to snap them together for larger constructions. Go nuts! 😎

I noticed the legs can be adjusted in length so that the tower can stand on any underground, which is very neat.

Also, I love the easteregg in the Arsenal 😄

How about trailers for tractors? Those tractors could have some military use...

Spoiler

tBOFdfP.jpg

KfoCxla.png

... or maybe not but flatbeds for HEMEETs and trucks for sure.

Spoiler

truck-and-trailer-standalone-v01beta-1_4

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Alwarren said:

I love the easteregg in the Arsenal

?????

1 minute ago, zukov said:

?????

Spoiler

Possibly the stats for the tinfoil hat

• Like 3

6 hours ago, EO said:

Reveal hidden contents

Possibly the stats for the tinfoil hat

You will understand the tinfoil hat once the polaron pulse rifle is added. Conventional armour won't cut it there ;)

• Haha 2

Yeah and with Blindfold we will get scripted special ability called the force 😁

This Thursday Contact campaign for testing? :hyper:🙏 :hyper:

I'm READY!

• Like 2

Wasn't the last word that the campaign won't hit dev-branch before release? Not that I would mind if it arrives this week, but it wasn't talked about anymore since.

• Like 1

I'm working on a mod "Project Livonia" to add more stuff to the faction such as aircraft and such to give players a more equipped faction.

C7F6E5473B0D42C7BB5A29188815A65E9382B4E3
Would there be any chance we'll see a large "Camo Template canvas" of the Livonian camouflage?
Recreating the camo is really difficult. I've come close but still so far. (SUPER PROPS to your guy's camouflage designer btw)

• Like 1

Why planes? What about retexturning kuma to ldf or more aaf to ldf planes not so fun like armours on liv... 

19 hours ago, shadowhunter123 said:

I'm working on a mod "Project Livonia" to add more stuff to the faction such as aircraft and such to give players a more equipped faction.

Would there be any chance we'll see a large "Camo Template canvas" of the Livonian camouflage?
Recreating the camo is really difficult. I've come close but still so far. (SUPER PROPS to your guy's camouflage designer btw)

1 hour ago, lexx said:

Wasn't the last word that the campaign won't hit dev-branch before release? Not that I would mind if it arrives this week, but it wasn't talked about anymore since.

I haven't seen them say that, but I would think that with all the scripting that will be involved in the campaign, that it would be tested on dev, at least a few days before release. But who knows, they may just want to wait, and have a big reveal on release day. 

19 minutes ago, XOSPECTRE said:

Why planes? What about retexturning kuma to ldf or more aaf to ldf planes not so fun like armours on liv... 

I agree, a Kuma would be nice to have in LDF paint, or at least, od green. 

Eddie's right track shadow won't disappear even if the right track is completely broken, but when left track is.

Left track's shadow doesn't have this problem.

F0Dp3GN.jpg

Statistics in eden editor still show the camera in the comments category.

19 hours ago, XOSPECTRE said:

I plan on doing all those, but I need a proper camo and texture files to do so haha.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shadowhunter123 said:

I plan on doing all those, but I need a proper camo and texture files to do so haha.

Can't wait 🙂

there will be a radio version of the looter ? or at least the texture compatible

2j151f9.png

On 7/16/2019 at 6:05 AM, POLPOX said:

Eddie's right track shadow won't disappear even if the right track is completely broken, but when left track is.

Left track's shadow doesn't have this problem.

Thanks for reporting, we found what caused this issue and we're fixing it 🙂

• Like 1

Changed: Moved new Scientist and Looters uniforms to be part of the (free) platform

the black Granit (gorka) and deserters/ guerrilla too?

1 hour ago, zukov said:

the black Granit (gorka) and deserters/ guerrilla too?

Might be just the civilians outfits not the rebel stuff.