DnA

Contact Expansion Asset Feedback

Im2Zn45.jpg

Not sure if this is the right place for it, but i found this missing texture in one of the new Livonia buildings. Wooden House (v5) Land_House_2W05_F

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, the_one_and_only_Venator said:

Anyone else having the feeling that the Promet rifle with its unique scope looks really heavy and bulky (...)

If you comparing Promet to MX Rifle, then yes. Promet it's more like FN SCAR-L rifle, just don't use it with its own dedicated optic, customize. With ACO is very nice indoors. In a long run, I wish to have some more CQC capable variant of Promet with 2 or 3-bullet burst.

Flatbed and Cargo HEMTT's are shown as restricted access for non-Contact owners. Will it be like when the expansion hits main branch?

On 6/19/2019 at 9:32 AM, Glow said:

HyxSbE5.jpg

Is anyone else getting an error when they attempt to try the Simcom adapter?

• Like 1

Nop. My Arma3 telling me by nice female speaker voice from Warlord scenario - "Simcom adapter not present in a game, yet."

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, the_one_and_only_Venator said:

Anyone else having the feeling that the Promet rifle with its unique scope looks really heavy and bulky and not like something that would be appropriately used in long lasting combat?

More suitable to strike an opponent down with a hefty swing? 

Just imagine them using a combination of M4s and M16s with GL and SG variants instead 😂🤣

Oh please, not another faction using generic Western weaponry.

While I'm not a fan of the carry handle personally, the Promet is an MSBS - rechambered to 6.5 mm - which is the future service rifle of Poland irl. It makes a lot of sense for the LDF to use it, and if not the Promet, at least give them some Polish AK instead.

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, AveryTheKitty said:

Oh please, not another faction using generic Western weaponry.

While I'm not a fan of the carry handle personally, the Promet is an MSBS - rechambered to 6.5 mm - which is the future service rifle of Poland irl. It makes a lot of sense for the LDF to use it, and if not the Promet, at least give them some Polish AK instead.

Yeah, but the non-bullpup variant 😅

I guess that the classic Mk14 variant should have 2 versions: one with rail and one without it. Check the spoiler:

Spoiler

In game it looks like this:

Hc6PokwhrKY.jpgb9TFP71-dd0.jpg

The classic without rail should look like this:
185?cb=20151207042104

1 hour ago, the_one_and_only_Venator said:

Yeah, but the non-bullpup variant 😅

msbs-556b-2018-03.jpg

• Like 2

19 hours ago, the_one_and_only_Venator said:

Anyone else having the feeling that the Promet rifle with its unique scope looks really heavy and bulky and not like something that would be appropriately used in long lasting combat?

More suitable to strike an opponent down with a hefty swing? 

Just imagine them using a combination of M4s and M16s with GL and SG variants instead 😂🤣

Evidently you haven't seen the Croatian VHS-2. Whether or not it's been stated, it's very obvious that while the Promet is based on the MSBS-B, the carry handle scope is based on the VHS-2's carry handle scope and they just combined the two. The VHS-2's scope is built in on some variants but it does exist and the Croatian Army makes full use of it, so yeah, it and the Promet aren't out of place at all.

11 minutes ago, AveryTheKitty said:

msbs-556b-2018-03.jpg

I mean, if they had both, that'd be pretty slick, where the MSBS-B could've been the compact version for vehicle crews and officers and stuff, and the MSBS-K would be your standard-issue rifle (and if I'm not mistaken, it comes in different configurations akin to the MX). At any rate, I'm glad we have a new NATO rifle that isn't an MX (though I do love the MX, I like new weapons even more).

• Like 4

01-07-2019
EXE rev. 145804 (game)
EXE rev. 145804 (Launcher)
Size:   = 2.6 GB , You hiding something? 😄   

DATA

Tweaked: RPK-12 hand animation adjusted again.

Looking much better now. Thank you.

Btw, today I found a God that Livonia doesn't need or wants, but he's there and watching. 

The Blaytman

the new guerrilla clothes are fantastic! so much combinations!  THANKS BI!

wtev4i.jpg

How do you install Contact? Each time I open the launcher and click Install, it just has 0% - 0.0/0.0 MB for a few seconds at the bottom of the launcher and then it just stops completely. Do you have to be on Dev Branch still, or do you need to opt out of Dev Branch to do it?

7 minutes ago, maccrawinthejaw said:

How do you install Contact? Each time I open the launcher and click Install, it just has 0% - 0.0/0.0 MB for a few seconds at the bottom of the launcher and then it just stops completely. Do you have to be on Dev Branch still, or do you need to opt out of Dev Branch to do it?

is already in game do not install anything if you pre purchase dlc you can see Livonia in game and editor, if not only in VA but only in Dev branch

1 minute ago, zukov said:

is already in game do not install anything if you pre purchase dlc you can see Livonia in game and editor, if not only in VA but only in Dev branch

"Added: Contact to the DLC section

Added: PLAY CONTACT button in case it is owned and installed"

That's what DnA wrote in the change log, so you can install it. I'm just curious what the function of it is.

How about some armor for LDF? Not much fun in that nice terrain 🙏😢
g92Gcn6.jpg

Plus - LDF mechanized group is the weakest from all factions:

- one member less than other factions, because Mora smaller number of seats;
- instead of marksman, radio operator;

- Mora is slower than all other APCs;

= The weakest group from all factions !

yNTSAQW.jpg
No Marksmen for LDF. 1-My LDF custom made with marksmen; 2-CSAT; 3-AAF; 4-LDF with radio operator; 5-NATO;

>>> The long-range radio should be in a vehicle. Why to carry extra one on someone back?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Glow said:

How about some armor for LDF? Not much fun in that nice terrain 🙏😢
g92Gcn6.jpg

Plus - LDF mechanized group is the weakest from all factions:

- one member less than other factions, because Mora smaller number of seats;
- instead of marksman, radio operator;

= The weakest team from all factions !

yNTSAQW.jpg
No Marksmen for LDF. 1-My LDF custom made with marksmen; 2-CSAT; 3-AAF; 4-LDF with radio operator; 5-NATO;

You're absolutely right about this. The LDF is quite possibly the weakest faction that isn't a guerrilla force like the Syndikat, FIA or looters. They lack tanks (and when your most heavily armored vehicle is a freakin' MORA, you have problems), vehicles with ATGMs (if their Moras had ATGMs, that might help them out and give them a bit more of a chance against hostile forces), and heavy air support (CAS jets or dedicated gunships a la the Blackfoot and Kajman).

The LDF, while cool in concept and appearance, is hardly a force to be reckoned with, and they need some serious firepower. When the AAF, a faction hated both in the Armaverse and by a lot of players, is overall better equipped than a NATO country, something's gone terribly wrong.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, zukov said:

the new guerrilla clothes are fantastic! so much combinations!  THANKS BI!

wtev4i.jpg

Am I missing something? Where are these new guerrilla clothes?

Cheers

Just now, petek said:

Am I missing something? Where are these new guerrilla clothes?

Cheers

looters 

Thanks zukov.

Weird.... I don't seem to get that outfit either in editor or arsenal.

EDIT - found them as uniform items.... Doh!

> AI can't access Land_DeerStand_01_F. Order an AI team member to move at that tower. A member of the AI team says NO.

1 minute ago, petek said:

Thanks zukov.

Weird.... I don't seem to get that outfit either in editor or arsenal.

i added the old maska 1 from arma2