DnA

Contact Expansion Asset Feedback

3 hours ago, AveryTheKitty said:

The lack of vehicles for NATO Woodland and Spetsnaz (Kajman, Orca, Quadbike, Qilin...?) is extremely disappointing.

No armed LDF offroad?

FWIW, the NATO Pacific variants they added semi-recently work perfectly for NATO Woodland. And the LDF skin can be loaded on to the existing offroad technicals in the virtual garage.

2 minutes ago, arthrfortune said:

what are the controls for the robotic arm on the ED-1D and ED-1E 

Q\E

and page UP\DOWN

• Like 1

So is the LDF going to have any tanks (like the Kuma) or jets? Barring their helicopters' rockets and the Zamak MLRS, their vehicles have no anti-vehicle capabilities (if the Mora had ATGMs, that might help), and when their most heavily armored vehicle is the Mora, therein lies a serious problem.

Will the Warlords scenario for Livonia have terrain-appropriate factions? I know the point was brought up before, but my question is will it be changed or are we permanently stuck with NATO and CSAT duking it out over AAF territory? Also, assuming that it's not final and that we'll get woodland NATO over Mediterranean NATO, and presumably LDF over AAF, who will stand in for Med. CSAT? Pacific CSAT or Spetsnaz?

Also, I have two Imgur screenshot links (with captions here in the comment) of two issues I've noticed:

https://imgur.com/LIitwn4 (Random Promet floating in IFV)

https://imgur.com/5h9Wf2D (Glitched Promet PMS sight - this applies to all Promet models, with all colors on both the scopes and the rifles)

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, NikkoJT said:

FWIW, the NATO Pacific variants they added semi-recently work perfectly for NATO Woodland. And the LDF skin can be loaded on to the existing offroad technicals in the virtual garage.

Yes but vehicles are needed for scenarios like Dynamic Recon Ops, Warlords, or Zeus, else you'll spawn these vehicles with the wrong crew.

Also, some of the Russian combat patrol units are lacking optics, including the Marksman. The Team Leader has 3GL grenades instead of GP-25 compatible ones.

15 minutes ago, maccrawinthejaw said:

https://imgur.com/LIitwn4 (Random Promet floating in IFV)

This is probably the rifle belonging to the gunner or commander, which they'll be able to use when they turn out. It's just placed down there out of the way in the "sitting in vehicle" animation, so it's not visible in the interior while turned in.

28 minutes ago, Rhyder_Morra said:

Q\E

and page UP\DOWN

also why beside the light symbol on the drone hud there are camera symbols what are those for 

1 minute ago, arthrfortune said:

also why beside the light symbol on the drone hud there are camera symbols what are those for 

-\+ stands for zoom\cam mod

Since there are military police and forest rangers vehicles, it would be suitable to have corresponding LDF MP and ranger units (even reskinned LDF uniforms would be suitable)

1º Bug, Shower noise only begins when the character moves 1m or more.

And for noise to stop, you also have to move.

2º Bug, light icon

The icon does not work if you use the action menu (mouse scroll).

Only by using the "L" key on the keyboard does the icon work.

3º Bug, Part of the pistols out of the holster

ePPxGl0h.jpg

last bug, Unbreakable glass

r69LiIqh.jpg

Any chance we could see the new Black Offroad skin added for the other variants of it? All Black HMG and AT Offroads would make for some great "Spook" assets. To add onto that would an IDAP skin for the covered Offroad be an unreasonable request at this point?

• Like 7

One of the cross connector tents doors is blocked even when its set to open still

10 hours ago, AveryTheKitty said:

The (Tropic) suffixes should be removed from the flatbed / cargo HEMTT, as none of the other NATO Pacific HEMTTs have such suffixes.

No different textures for the different faction variants of the ED-1D/E?

The lack of vehicles for NATO Woodland and Spetsnaz (Kajman, Orca, Quadbike, Qilin...?) is extremely disappointing.

No armed LDF offroad?

Arid NATO / CSAT on Livonia Warlords is also extremely disappointing.

Love the moving antennas on the Offroad (Comms), I wish we could see this tech applied to other vehicles in the sandbox.

Lack of unique textures for the LDF SAM and Radar turrets is very disappointing, again.

Yeah, disappointing. It feels like they stopped half way even though they probably didn't. Still a good base to expand with mods where we get properly camo'd stuffs I suppose. Maybe Spets armor will be made too lol.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, snakeplissken said:

last bug, Unbreakable glass 

Are you sure? It seems you are using Virtual Garage and all vehicles spawned by it have damage disabled

7 hours ago, snakeplissken said:

2º Bug, light icon

We noticed it before devbranch update and (hopefully) it should be fairly easy to fix. 😉

9 hours ago, maccrawinthejaw said:

Random Promet floating in IFV

FFV requires weapon to be rendered also while crew is turned in and we had to place it somewhere where it wont be visible be other crew members.

9 hours ago, maccrawinthejaw said:

Glitched Promet PMS sight - this applies to all Promet models, with all colors on both the scopes and the rifles

Any more hints about it? I wasn't able to reproduce it with Promet, Promet UGL or MR

Can we get the full finger gloves from the tanktop uniform on to the Guerilla/Looter uniform that everyone uses for texturing? I love em.

9 hours ago, OlegAckbar said:

He likes you! He's like those young dogs that raping your leg when want to play 😄

> Edie's biopsy probe - woudn't be better to have it move very slow?

> Edie's camera range when looking down is frustrating, 30^ more would be ok;

> Edie have no possibility to recovery from upside down position by robotic arm (physics limitations?);

> Edie can recharge battery by the fuel truck (refuel);

> Edie shadow issue:

Spoiler

1LVsVtm.jpg

> Mora texture issue (stripe on white box edge and few more around this place):

Spoiler

ekLrDyF.jpg

4 hours ago, ISparkle said:

It feels like they stopped half way even though they probably didn't.

To give some context: what is being added is far more sandbox content than was originally planned. But we fully understand there's always more that would be useful and cool to have. Time allowing, we have a wishlist of our own that we may get a chance to look at post-release (just don't expect major stuff, like wholly new vehicles). Contact was started first and foremost as a project to explore the 'first contact' premise within the Armaverse. Along the way we had the opportunity to go much, much bigger with sandbox additions than we truly needed to tell our story (the campaign). We think there's a lot there, much of it free to the platform, but can also see where there's room for improvement 🙂

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DnA said:

To give some context: what is being added is far more sandbox content than was originally planned. But we fully understand there's always more that would be useful and cool to have. Time allowing, we have a wishlist of our own that we may get a chance to look at post-release (just don't expect major stuff, like wholly new vehicles). Contact was started first and foremost as a project to explore the 'first contact' premise within the Armaverse. Along the way we had the opportunity to go much, much bigger with sandbox additions than we truly needed to tell our story (the campaign). We think there's a lot there, much of it free to the platform, but can also see where there's room for improvement 🙂

Good things always leave players craving for more. At least, that is the case for me. Hence that quoted statement, heh. I do hope that you guys will have a chance to go through your wishlist post-release, because more goodies are always welcome! 😛 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, reyhard said:

Are you sure? It seems you are using Virtual Garage and all vehicles spawned by it have damage disabled

Tractor windows will be properly damaged, all fine here.

Really enjoying that thing more than I'd like to admit.

Pretty neat being able to see the suspension at work.

Cheers

9 hours ago, solviper said:

Can we get the full finger gloves from the tanktop uniform on to the Guerilla/Looter uniform that everyone uses for texturing? I love em.

i think that you can use the .p3d  in configs (maybe hiddenselection material also)

When you are using the front camera on ede and extend out all the way, you cant see edes "head" from that view, having an invisible probe shoot outa nowhere is kinda funny.

How to set Edie arm state in editor? Are there any commands for that?

14 minutes ago, Glow said:

Como definir o estado do braço Edie no editor? Há algum comando para isso?

Key "Q" and "E" it goes up and down the arm, and key "PagUp" and "PagDwn" it extends forward and returns the arm.

@reyhard, You are correct, my lack of attention in realizing it.

1 minute ago, snakeplissken said:

Key "Q" and "E" it goes up and down the arm, and key "PagUp" and "PagDwn" it extends forward and returns the arm.

En el editor. Comando. No mientras juegas.