SwissArmy1984

Why do some maps create an error of 'No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds.XXXX'?

So, I'm not finding a satisfactory answer so far going through the forum history.  I've been simply testing a number of maps to see how they would load into an Exile server.  Many maps load without any significant problems.  However, a few generate the following error message:

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds.XXXX

Where 'XXXX' would be the map name.  

Two maps, as examples, that are causing this error are Montella and South Asia.  Granted these are unfinished maps, but obviously there must be something that has to be added or edited in the files to not get this error.

I'm using Tophe's Arma Dedicated Server Tool (TADST) to start the server.  I'm not loading any other mods but Exile, Exileserver, and each map in question (plus any required mods that the map uses such as CUP Terrains Core and/or others) each time I start up a server.

Does anyone have a complete explanation as to why some maps work and why some generate this error?  Does this config.bin file have to be somewhere with the map files?  Or is this somewhere else?  The topics in the Bohemia Wiki on CfgWorlds have no explanation. (The Wiki is notorious for being incomplete, even on topics that have been discussed for years.)

One explanation that was given in the forums was that the mods had to load in a specific order.  Well, I disproved that by letting TADST choose the sequence and I have had cases where the map loads before the CUP Terrains Core mod without any problems.

On 5/23/2019 at 12:29 AM, SwissArmy1984 said:

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds.XXXX

You didn't load the mod that adds the terrain.

On 5/25/2019 at 7:50 PM, SwissArmy1984 said:

@Dedmen - that's not the issue...

Hard to tell what the issue is without any logfiles.
That error, in all cases where I've seen it so far, means the mod for the terrain is missing, and thus it's CfgWorlds entry is missing too.

I have a feeling it is a problem with the original map that is missing some elements in its configuration file, but am not sure.  I'll post the list of all maps that create this error.