EO

Arma 3 DLC - CONTACT

Just now, zukov said:

Russian?

Spetznaz they say, the uniforms look really fucking awesome its giving me a massive boner! :slayer6:

• Like 1

Honestly i wouldnt care what the content if they'd finally add some normal Mil-Tac things like real hit reactions - I would buy and support

3 minutes ago, zukov said:

Russian?
ss_eba07476bc861ea5c4119c6fcccdcc710ccef

Read the DLC description and find out

I like it! It seems to be a flexible collection: suitable for silly missions, more serious X-Files stuff or just use most of the content for normal military gameplay.

• Like 2

it's a fantastic expansion with  a fantastic options for a complex and funny multiplayer PVP

Yes for 22,49 €. Yippieh !! Fun, fun, fun ... or not.

New: 1 Map with 163 m², 5 weapons and 2 vehicles! Money, money, money! Splendid!!

• Haha 3

Yep, looks good to me. Awesome terrain, some new factions, and an alternate-timeline campaign by the Laws of War team, I'm down.

My only real disappointment is the lack of new military vehicles for the Livonian Defence Force - Russia re-using CSAT vehicular assets I'm fine with because those were all Russian anyway, but it'd have been nice to have one or two unique pieces for Livonia (Tank based off that silly Polish Stealth Tank Concept, maybe? Since Livonia would appear to be Armaverse not!Poland, and maybe the AW-129 Mangusta for a gunship as it is one of the contenders for the Polish Gunship procurement that is ongoing)

21 minutes ago, blackland said:

My support ends here. This is crap! This is NOT ArmA!! 😤

Does it really matter as long as the content is good? This has the potential to be really interesting, no need to be so insular.

• Like 6

Thread title updated and steam page linked.  Keep it civil 😉 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

YES! drivable tractors!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Great way to alienate a part of your audience 😉

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

the aliens are the mystery touch , the discovery, a potential target. My suggestion is to put the Scud b in game like a another target or alternative mission objective, the terrain maker now has endless options

ss_72e0641ec4190cd100f0e370263abeea2973e

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, lordfrith said:

YES! drivable tractors!

My moderately interested friends who only play the game with me to do me a favor immediately asked me to create farming missions when I showed them the trailer.. 🤨

• Haha 3

I wonder... Will we be able to enter the Space Ship and take it for a spin? Walk along all the interiors and explore other planets in the solar system in real time? (i'm... i'm kidding)

Just now, M. Wolf said:

RIVER!

I hope it flows! 

I'm very dissapointing with the topic chosen for this dlc, but at least for me the new stuff, and the new map, wich almost reminds me of Chernarus... compensate the rest. I will buy it anyways.

why not a military 3D printer like "take on mars"?

from a mission making perspective i'm guessing the aliens are pretty optional, though i'm personally pretty keen to try out whatever alien stuff is there.

The new temperate factions and camos are very welcome, i'm hoping there'll be some long trouser civilians to go with the new setting too,  and that new map looks great.

9 minutes ago, joostsidy said:

immediately asked me to create farming missions

not gonna lie i thought that too

"FarmA"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, froggyluv said:

Assuming as its an alien DLC it has actual Aliens as a faction..?

The steam page has a spoilered section which will tell you the extent of the Alien assets.

1 minute ago, froggyluv said:

Assuming as its an alien DLC it has actual Aliens as a faction..?

in the description they wrote, there are a various kilometers of ancient tunnels .