Would anyone want to start a Mil-sim unit with me, I have 2 years of milsim experience, being a Squad Leader, Recruit instructor, and Processor for the my previous unit. I would like to start a new unit of my own. I can handle a lot of the forums aspect but I need someone to be more of the in-game know it all. Let me know if you would be interested and we can get somethings rolling!

Remember that starting a unit is a big investment, that will most likely never give a return. If you guys are looking for assistance feel free to contact me trough PMs on the forum. However i'm not interested in joining one myself. I wish you guys the best of lucks! 

Hello. If anyone is still active here. I have wanted to start a milsim unit for a long time. I'm 20. I have military experience. I'm from the Finnish army from Santahamina Jääkärikomppania 1 JK. I need someone who can run servers and zeus. I'm trying to gather at least 6 people for some ad clips for a 30second ad video. My steam is GanjaMRE with a picture of me in my uniform holding my gun up. Send me a message if you're interested in making a community. My discord is Jaegerman#1520

On 6/21/2019 at 6:44 PM, Polkovnik Volokov said:

I'm intrested!

I should actually point out that I also has some experience in unit creation. If your intrested hit me up. Here's my steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136508185/

On 11/1/2019 at 11:23 PM, Franso said:

i'm interested and have been in 3 previous clans

On 2/25/2020 at 3:11 PM, Distressed Seal said:

Hello. If anyone is still active here. I have wanted to start a milsim unit for a long time. I'm 20. I have military experience. I'm from the Finnish army from Santahamina Jääkärikomppania 1 JK. I need someone who can run servers and zeus. I'm trying to gather at least 6 people for some ad clips for a 30second ad video. My steam is GanjaMRE with a picture of me in my uniform holding my gun up. Send me a message if you're interested in making a community. My discord is Jaegerman#1520

Hey guys sorry for the lack of response, but I'm still down for this. You can add me here: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198171119027/ and we can get in a discord or whatever and see how we want to go about this. Let me know if you guys are still interested!!