gubtil864312

What game are you currently playing right now?

I currently playing game right now is GTA 5 game and I like to play this game.

AND

What game are you currently playing right now?

Edited by Yoshi_E
OP is a spambot, removed links

I recently bought a Pimax 4K VR headset, ostensibly to play Elite: Dangerous, but but actually I am playing nothing but Project Cars 2 :)

Silent hunter 5 with the wolves of steel mod.

Even made a few tutorials on target data acquisition and navigation.

Fallout 4 with all the DLCs, trying to manage all that pesky settlements on all the locations...

GTA 5, ArmA 3, Dark Souls, Path Of Exile, Witcher 3 and lots of oldschool games..

Mordhau against Bots. Its the medieval combat system ive always wanted -instinctive, deep and nuanced regardless of the excessive gore. I wish all fantasy/ medieval type games would use this combat system -its awesome

Currently playing Graviteam Tactics Mius Front. At first, the game is very daunting. Steep learning curve but once you got the hang on it it's fantastic.

Cheers

I found my way back to my gaming roots with DiRT Rally 2.0. Full Driving wheel and pedal setup, driving primarily 60's-90's cars in manual transmission H-shifter mode witch clutch. I really like it to drive my first own car in that game again, a 1986 VW Golf GTI.

I just bought F.E.A.R. Platinum and after finishing the original game I began Extraction Point and I'm about to finish it too. I also bought Deus Ex for 0.99 € and Deus Ex 2.

I mostly play Arma 3, but do play Red Dead Redemption 2, and Ghost Recon Wildlands on occasion.

Battletech, Dirt Rally 2.0, Panzer Corps 2, Squad and several others. I jump around my game library quite a bit so other than the ones listed, I play randomly.

Really been getting into tabletop wargaming lately. Much fun, much fun! 😁

BannerPage Mod for Warband

Its the polished redux of Warband you've always wanted made by a Dad for his two Sons. Yes I know the real sequel to Warband BannerLord is out -but its still very much in Early Access and frankly just aint fun yet. This Mod on the other hand is an absolute gem of a refinement. A warning - the AI fight as good if not better than very good real player Warband Duelists -so prepare you best game!

Highly recommend 👍

7 hours ago, razzored said:

Just finished the new call of duty, I was very disappointed, yet not surprised.

You mean Cold War? Is the story bad or just poorly executed? Or both?

How's MP, standard CoD affair or is there anything remotely interesting? MW reboot had ground war or what was it called, which could be good but was rather lacking.

I have just started playing Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War last week and really enjoying the game. I have always been a fan of call of duty series and even though I don't think this is the best edition of COD series but there are many things to like in the game which include the amazing campaign with a well crafted story. Multiplayer is honestly better than most would like to believe. The loadouts are awesome and the gameplay is just plain fun and chaotic.

project reality i still play that game its free and something like CSGO and death to spies and Some old Games

Rollin' old school with Gothic 1 and a modded Morrowind with a bit of X4 in some weekends.

Oculus 2 is where its at now -the technology has finally matched my vision i had as a child of putting a helmet on and being transported to a grand scale medieval battle field - Tales of Glory. Tales of Glory 2 is the same solo Dev but a shooter in the realm of the original Ghost Recon with some Splinter Cell and Swat 4 missions - also very addictive. Mr burns was nice enough to gift me Zero Caliber which is a more polished shooter and is also addictive as hell

Its really hard to come back to flat screen gaming after you try this

• Haha 1