SvenSki

What am I messing up with this script?

This is an edited script of Simple Cheat menu's teleport feature,I am trying to make it(for personal use) instead of teleporting you on the ground you go halo jumping in the air from 1200m at the position you click.

Now it works as far as the halo jump,but it doesn't initiate the setpos _pos lines(they get their mapclick position info from another line in the sqf) so you go in the air halo jumping but at the original position the character is,it doesnt teleport.

This is the line:

BRG_fnc_TelePort = {if (!_shift and _alt) then {([player, 1200] call BIS_fnc_halo)  setpos _pos}}; 

I am sure I am messing up brackets of something,can any good man fix this line with proper brackets so the setpos _pos also gets loaded?

Or if anyone is willing to help here is the full script of the teleport file,if you have a better way to incorporate the halo jump into it.

BRG_TPStatus = false;
BRG_fnc_TelePort = {if (!_shift and _alt) then {(call compile BRG_TPObj) setpos _pos}};
BRG_TPOn = {if (!BRG_TPStatus) then {BRG_TPStatus = true; ["BRG_TP", "onMapSingleClick", BRG_fnc_TelePort, 0] call BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler;};hint 'Map teleport ENABLED\nClick anywhere on the map while pressing the Alt key to teleport to that location';};
BRG_TPOff = {BRG_TPStatus = false; ["BRG_TP", "onMapSingleClick"] call BIS_fnc_removeStackedEventHandler;hint 'Map teleport DISABLED';};
////target
BRG_TPTargetStatus = false;//prevents multiple action menu entries
BRG_TPTargetGO = {(call compile BRG_TPObj) setpos (screenToWorld [0.5, 0.5]);};
BRG_TPTargetOn = {if (!BRG_TPTargetStatus) then {BRG_TPTargetStatus = true; BRG_TPTargetID = player addAction ["3D Teleport", "[] call BRG_TPTargetGO;"]};hint '3D teleport action menu ENABLED\n Using the action menu option, look where you want to go and activate it to go there.'};
BRG_TPTargetOff = {BRG_TPTargetStatus = false; player removeAction BRG_TPTargetID;hint '3D teleport action menu Disabled'};
BRG_TPObj = "vehicle player";
BRG_TPObjPlayer = {BRG_TPObj = 'player'; hint "Vehicle teleporting Disabled" };
BRG_TPObjVehicle = {BRG_TPObj = 'vehicle player'; hint "Vehicle teleporting Enabled"};

instead of:

BRG_fnc_TelePort = {if (!_shift and _alt) then {(call compile BRG_TPObj) setpos _pos}};

BRG_TPOn = {if (!BRG_TPStatus) then {BRG_TPStatus = true; ["BRG_TP", "onMapSingleClick", BRG_fnc_TelePort, 0] call BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler;};

try:

BRG_fnc_TelePort = {_pos = _this; if (!_shift and _alt) then {(call compile BRG_TPObj) setpos _pos}};

BRG_TPOn = {if (!BRG_TPStatus) then {BRG_TPStatus = true; ["BRG_TP", "onMapSingleClick", _pos call BRG_fnc_TelePort, 0] call BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler;};

• Thanks 1